Sponsored

Tacohunter2024

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Prime β†’ '24 TRD OR or Sport
Thank you for this info. I'm not a fan of this feature. Was it in the owners manual how to do it? Thanks
I don't think this was the exact source I used, but it seems to be the same information (around 1:54 in the video). I know it's not the Tacoma, but it does seem like many of the features are similar.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I don't think this was the exact source I used, but it seems to be the same information (around 1:54 in the video). I know it's not the Tacoma, but it does seem like many of the features are similar.

Thank you so much. I was able to figure it out! I posted a thread on how-to do it. Appreciate the help!

iResQ

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Limited
Good Morning, question, did you sport + come with the bed step that folds down from the back somewhere? I was looking over the owners manual that was posted in a thread on this website. The manual mentions this but doesn't have a notation stating "if equipped" so I thought maybe it was just a standard option. TIA
The bed step is a pio/dio. It's around $700.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Have you done or plan to do any mods yet?

I'm waiting on a blue Sport also.
Well I did the first mod already and took off that obnoxious chin spoiler...lol (45 seconds or so). Once it gets warmer here I'm going to try on my 33's from my previous truck and see if they are going to work. I probably will not change too much for a bit.

Daplane_MA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
Well I did the first mod already and took off that obnoxious chin spoiler...lol (45 seconds or so). Once it gets warmer here I'm going to try on my 33's from my previous truck and see if they are going to work. I probably will not change too much for a bit.
Dude! Lol i just posted a thread about this.

https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/thre...-any-effect-on-driving-feel-mpg-mileage.2099/

Can you post a pic of it there and if you've noticed any difference?

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport