Sponsored

My 2024 Tacoma Laser Scanned for Custom floor mats!

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Had a great experience with a local to me company (Ontario, Canada) that manufacturers custom fit floor liners, sort of like weathertech but not rubber. My truck was chosen to do the full scan of the floor area for them to produce mats for the 2024 Tacoma! Scan done and will go back in 6-8 weeks for a test fit. If all is good there, they will go to production. They do in fact ship to the USA. I'll do a full review once I get mine installed. Picture of my truck for attention.

2024 Tacoma My 2024 Tacoma Laser Scanned for Custom floor mats! IMG-20240207-WA0005
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Thanks for lending your truck! Looking forward to seeing some good all weather floor mats!
No problem sir. I really like this product as well. Bought my wife some Tuxmats for her Santa Cruz. Very satisfied with them.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I'm off topic here...but when you start your truck in cold weather,remotely or push the button, do the heated seats and wheel come on automatically?
They will not come on automatically. ( i do believe if you leave the seat switch on and it will come on once you start the truck)You can pre set the cabin temperature from the app though. As a side note the i find the heated steering wheel quite hot actually-haha almost too h

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
They will not come on automatically. ( i do believe if you leave the seat switch on and it will come on once you start the truck)You can pre set the cabin temperature from the app though. As a side note the i find the heated steering wheel quite hot actually-haha almost too h
One more lol...does the windshield have heating elements where the wipers park?

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
One more lol...does the windshield have heating elements where the wipers park?
I'm not sure on that one. I'll check when I get home from work. ( I don't think so tho) my truck does have a rear defrost element on the back window and slider which is a nice feature to have.

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
I'm off topic here...but when you start your truck in cold weather,remotely or push the button, do the heated seats and wheel come on automatically?
That does not happen automatically but would be great for the app to have the ability to turn these on remotely.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I'm not sure on that one. I'll check when I get home from work. ( I don't think so tho) my truck does have a rear defrost element on the back window and slider which is a nice feature to have.
I had a look at the wiper area now that I'm home. I don't see anything special there....
2024 Tacoma My 2024 Tacoma Laser Scanned for Custom floor mats! 20240303_153121