Sponsored

Rick_Shear

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Picked up my 2024 Wind Chill Pearl on 2/3. I haven't owned a truck in years and really enjoy driving this.

It feels good going down the road and so far seems to handle pretty good. I would have liked to get a different brand of tires than the Generals that it came with, but that's just based off a bad past history with that brand.

Under the hood looks a bit disorganized and I was kind of surprised at this from Toyota.

I love the 14" main screen and all the camera views it shows is great. Asking (Hey Toyota) to tell me a joke was entertaining. I could see my grand daughter wearing that feature out LOL. The wireless phone charger stays connected and charges my iPhone 13 Max reliably. Wireless apple car play works good too. I'm not a big fan of the setting controls for the digital dashboard. Simple tasks like clearing a trip odometer or Average MPG take more button pressing than should be required.

I'm a pretty big guy (Translate Fat LOL) and the seating is comfortable and I could see driving it long distance without issue.

I would like to get a set of all weather mats and a tri-fold cover for it, but these are not available yet so I'll have to wait.

One last thing, I thought when I got this that there was a problem with not being able to lock the door by touching the handle sensor or through the app. However it was discovered that there is a 3rd "fob" included with the truck that is credit card sized without buttons. This can replace a fob for entry and smart key starting the truck. If your truck just beeps when you try to lock it, check the pouch on the back of the passenger seat, you may find you have one of these as well.

Overall so far, I love this truck and look forward to getting many years of use out of it.

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4739

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4737

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4736

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4735

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4734

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4733

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4731

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4730

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4728

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4727

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 4B9BCC38-E033-4B5D-A630-31BBDFFA9EF6
Sponsored

Jobu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Congrats! I know you just posted but since you picked up on 2/3 you might actually be the first owner here (or almost anywhere)...

Can you post a side view pic of the keycard so it shows the thickness? Maybe next to a credit card for comparison

Jobu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Thank you! That's actually much thinner than I expected. There was a dealer who posted the first photo of it and it looked huge. This I can live with.

Jubbsy013

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa fe
Congrats! Looks great! Would love to get real world feedback on the AVS on the limited. Have you yet noticed a noteworthy difference in comfort mode vs normal or sport?

evlfred

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra Plat
Here's some shot's next to a gift card...

IMG_4761.jpeg

IMG_4762.jpeg

IMG_4763.jpeg
Enstrom's for the WIN!!!! Might be part of the "I'm a pretty big guy (Translate Fat LOL)" but I get it. If you like those, they are no where near as good as the fresh, refrigerated toffee...

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
Congratulations! I have two quick questions as I am getting the same model and color in a hybrid.
1. How bright is the Chrome on the wheels? Super Bright or more of a brushed aluminum?
2. How does the faux wood look on the dash around the TOYOTA lettering? Cheap or nice?

OP
OP
Rick_Shear

Rick_Shear

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Congratulations! I have two quick questions as I am getting the same model and color in a hybrid.
1. How bright is the Chrome on the wheels? Super Bright or more of a brushed aluminum?
2. How does the faux wood look on the dash around the TOYOTA lettering? Cheap or nice?
The chrome is reflective bright. I attached a photo so you can see how reflective it is.
The fake wood grain while obviously plastic, doesn’t look bad and goes well with the truck’s interior. I like it, and my wife likes it a lot. Of course everyone’s opinion will be different.

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 IMG_4764

iResQ

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Limited
Congrats! My Limited is en route and I am very excited.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Congratulations! You mention the wireless charger. I have a Fold 5, which is about the thickness of two iPhone 13s when folded closed, do you think the charger will fit my phone without issues? It's been a concern of mine sense I got the phone lol.

My Camry's wireless charger was always too small and slippery to work for my phone's so it's nice to see them come.up with a better solution

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Picked up my 2024 Wind Chill Pearl on 2/3. I haven't owned a truck in years and really enjoy driving this.

It feels good going down the road and so far seems to handle pretty good. I would have liked to get a different brand of tires than the Generals that it came with, but that's just based off a bad past history with that brand.

Under the hood looks a bit disorganized and I was kind of surprised at this from Toyota.

I love the 14" main screen and all the camera views it shows is great. Asking (Hey Toyota) to tell me a joke was entertaining. I could see my grand daughter wearing that feature out LOL. The wireless phone charger stays connected and charges my iPhone 13 Max reliably. Wireless apple car play works good too. I'm not a big fan of the setting controls for the digital dashboard. Simple tasks like clearing a trip odometer or Average MPG take more button pressing than should be required.

I'm a pretty big guy (Translate Fat LOL) and the seating is comfortable and I could see driving it long distance without issue.

I would like to get a set of all weather mats and a tri-fold cover for it, but these are not available yet so I'll have to wait.

One last thing, I thought when I got this that there was a problem with not being able to lock the door by touching the handle sensor or through the app. However it was discovered that there is a 3rd "fob" included with the truck that is credit card sized without buttons. This can replace a fob for entry and smart key starting the truck. If your truck just beeps when you try to lock it, check the pouch on the back of the passenger seat, you may find you have one of these as well.

Overall so far, I love this truck and look forward to getting many years of use out of it.

IMG_4739.jpeg

IMG_4737.jpeg

IMG_4736.jpeg

IMG_4735.jpeg

IMG_4734.jpeg

IMG_4733.jpeg

IMG_4731.jpeg

IMG_4730.jpeg

IMG_4728.jpeg

IMG_4727.jpeg

4B9BCC38-E033-4B5D-A630-31BBDFFA9EF6.jpeg
Nice to hear your thoughts/review and congrats on the new truck.

-Steven

OP
OP
Rick_Shear

Rick_Shear

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Congratulations! You mention the wireless charger. I have a Fold 5, which is about the thickness of two iPhone 13s when folded closed, do you think the charger will fit my phone without issues? It's been a concern of mine sense I got the phone lol.

My Camry's wireless charger was always too small and slippery to work for my phone's so it's nice to see them come.up with a better solution
I honestly don’t know, the charger doesn’t lie flat, it is vertical so I don’t know how well it’d line up to your phone.

OP
OP
Rick_Shear

Rick_Shear

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
How is the HUD? Have you had one before or?
Compared to the one I had on my Honda pilot, it seems out of focus. I’m going to have the dealer look at it at my 5k maintenance. It does display more info than the pilot did, and if the focus issue can be corrected it will be great.
Sponsored