Sponsored

Oil change - low mileage

jackvz

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
Jack
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
92
Reaction score
20
Location
richmond
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma Trd Pro
I have only 2000 miles on my 10 month old truck and am curious if Toyota will do my oil change for free even though I haven’t reached 10k miles? I understand that they do two free oilchanges in the first two years?
Sponsored

 

Slappy

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Nov 17, 2024
Threads
24
Messages
551
Reaction score
393
Location
94947
Vehicle(s)
tacoma , highlander
yeah ,
they will whine about the mileage not being where the manual says
i counter quickly with
the truck is almost a year old & it is called out in time as well(they write that on the sticker)
with a slightly forceful voice
I Want the oil & filter changed now !

at least that's how I handled it
done that twice now to get my free oil changes
i am at 2 years next month
& at just over 5k
 
Last edited:
 






Top