Rear Leg room?

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
How big is the bed in the maveric/Santa Cruz? All the ones I seen don't look like they can haul 4x8 sheets effectively. Looks to me like that's how they got their legroom. And yet I don't see that part mentioned enough. Someone, please prove me wrong...
No that is true, the bed is shorter in the Maverick and Santa Cruz, without confirming specs for sure I believe the Tacoma bed is right at 6 inches longer. That being said the Maverick does carry 4x8 sheets of plywood with ease.
2024 Tacoma Rear Leg room? Maverick playwood
:oops:

Personally, I would give up a few inches for passenger room. I'm going to assume you disagree and we can leave it at that
Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
No that is true, the bed is shorter in the Maverick and Santa Cruz, without confirming specs for sure I believe the Tacoma bed is right at 6 inches longer. That being said the Maverick does carry 4x8 sheets of plywood with ease.
Maverick playwood.jpeg
:oops:

Personally, I would give up a few inches for passenger room. I'm going to assume you disagree and we can leave it at that
Given what/how I see these small/midsized trucks to be made/used, I too wouldn't mind losing 2-3" of bed space to gain back some leg room.

OP
OP

TacoTanium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a toyota - Maverick on the way
Loosing 2-3" in length of leg room doesn't give you more width in bed size.

42.6" at between wheelhouse and 53.3" of total width for the Maverick bed dimension. There is a lock at the tailgate door so I won't fold flat so you can lay wider objects (just like in the picture) on the edge of the tailgate and the wheelhouse. Pretty smart ideal.

OP
OP

TacoTanium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a toyota - Maverick on the way
The new Ranger gained an extra 2" in length keeping the bed length the same gaining 2" in leg room ;). Not impossible.
Sponsored

Last edited: