- Thread starter
- #1
I apologize if this has been asked, I couldn't find anything concrete...
Does anyone know where to find the different spring rates between models ?
I am throwing in a rear .5" spacer on my SR5 to get a little rake back after my bilstein 5100 install, but a member here also gave me his rear springs from a TRD Off Road Hybrid. In theory the hybrid front springs should be stiffer to account for the hybrid's weight and would have given a little lift, but what about the rear hybrid springs when compared to the SR5 ?
The couple dealerships I called couldn't give a definitive answer.
Does anyone know where to find the different spring rates between models ?
I am throwing in a rear .5" spacer on my SR5 to get a little rake back after my bilstein 5100 install, but a member here also gave me his rear springs from a TRD Off Road Hybrid. In theory the hybrid front springs should be stiffer to account for the hybrid's weight and would have given a little lift, but what about the rear hybrid springs when compared to the SR5 ?
The couple dealerships I called couldn't give a definitive answer.
Sponsored