Sponsored

ToyTrucker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I wondered and thought about driving down there, but I doubt it. Launching what Jeep guys call "the king of 33's" at a Jeep event wouldnt do much for Toyota I dont think. Bronco did it though, so who knows.
Agree with you on that. It's more wishful thinking. Seems like a strange venue to hold it. This is a massive reveal for Toyota I would think they want a big stage.... UNLESS of course this is just another tease 😞
Sponsored

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Agree with you on that. It's more wishful thinking. Seems like a strange venue to hold it. This is a massive reveal for Toyota I would think they want a big stage.... UNLESS of course this is just another tease 😞
A reveal a day before the NY auto show is a pretty big stage. Very excited!

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Ok.... it's 4/3/23 @ 3PM and no word of a reveal yet..... or another teaser...... :unsure:

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
I'm getting my camera setup tonight in case I need to do some filming tomorrow after work about the reveal! So excited to see what they have done with this thing! I wouldn't be too surprised if we just get a commercial, and then its at the NY auto show and they do a whole presentation there to show off more details on it.

Subwire

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Offroad
One more sleep!!!!!!!!

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
I'm getting my camera setup tonight in case I need to do some filming tomorrow after work about the reveal! So excited to see what they have done with this thing! I wouldn't be too surprised if we just get a commercial, and then its at the NY auto show and they do a whole presentation there to show off more details on it.
So you are going to be at the Blisten event? I hope it's there and you get some good stuff!

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
No sorry, I decided against that. Not sure that is going to be a Toyota thing. The only way Toyota would spend the time to unveil a Tacoma at a Jeep event would be if it’s a solid front axle or long travel option which seems very unlikely but who knows.
I’ll be filming at my desk.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I've been lurking on this site for quite some time, but only out of curiosity, as I wasn't ever considering a new Taco.
Now don't hate on me, 🙏 but I've never care for the looks of the current or previous gens. Everyone has their own styling preferences.
However, I think Toyota nailed it with the upcoming Taco. Best looking midsize of the bunch IMO.
It's moved to the top of my list now. I just have a slight concerned about the interior. I have a personal dislike for the current design trend of sticking "tablets" on the dash of vehicles, so I'm not a hugh fan of the Tundra dash. I'm hoping the Taco's screen is a bit more integrated into the dash. I also know that things look different in person, so I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of all the upcoming trucks.
Competion is good. I think everyone's stepped up their game...........well.....except for Nissan. Nissan brought out a truck that is competive with the current gens. It's instantly going to be 10yrs outdated (again) as soon as the other 3 are on the lots.
Sponsored

Last edited: