Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Short bed will maneuver easier on trails, but long bed will haul more gear. I know it's only 12", but that's alot in the grand scheme of overlanding. Decisions, decisions ... at least I like the color

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Love the Bronze Oxide and prefer the 6’ bed over this one. I also like the test trucks with these wheels in black over the bronze wheels shown here. I also hope the air snorkel is an option I can pass on. Not going to pay a premium for something I don’t even want, and I’m sure I’m not alone especially with regards to this feature. Same goes for the roof rack and sport bars that are also omitted in these photos.

Right now the Tacoma Trailhunter (longbed) is my top pick of all midsize trucks available (makes and models). It’s going to boil down to a couple of things for me… is that rear seat roomie enough for my teenage kids (5’9” & 5’10”) and the price under $60k.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
6’ bed for my ‘24 TH, will trade in to the 5’ bed in ~5 yrs when the tacos switch to solid state batteries. You’ll get frunk storage by then..

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Either the pro or an I-force max off-road, I had heard the fender is specific to the trail hunter so there is no option to delete. My determination will be price spread between the two trims.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Either the pro or an I-force max off-road, I had heard the fender is specific to the trail hunter so there is no option to delete. My determination will be price spread between the two trims.
If iforce max is available with off road trim, I'd gladly take it over trailhunter and forego the air compressor, so long as it gets 2400w rear outlet.

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
If iforce max is available with off road trim, I'd gladly take it or trailhunter and forego the air compressor, so long as it gets 2400w rear outlet.
I'd assume that goes with all I-force max packages, the limited has it too. Seems like the best compromise just need together the 33's with it too and order the bumper later. The iso dynamic seats are ridiculous and destroys the leg room.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd assume that goes with all I-force max packages, the limited has it too. Seems like the best compromise just need together the 33's with it too and order the bumper later. The iso dynamic seats are ridiculous and destroys the leg room.
Agreed. I can live with the OR bumper, so long as someone makes a winch capable bumper with shackle tabs. I'll just transfer the nacho lights I have for offroad visibility. Not having the steel bumper rear isn't a big deal either. Same design, just plastic and lighter weight. Hopefully get tow hooks aftermarket tho.

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
I would hope so.
They will not. Sheldon Brown talked about this in the post launch interview. It has a completely different fender and airbox. He was talking about though how anyone could add the snorkel to any trim with the order of the TH Fender, Snorkel, and airbox.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
They will not. Sheldon Brown talked about this in the post launch interview. It has a completely different fender and airbox. He was talking about though how anyone could add the snorkel to any trim with the order of the TH Fender, Snorkel, and airbox.
You could do the reverse and order the parts to delete it as well.. Wouldn’t be cheap either way!