Sponsored

JIMIPRO

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4R V8, 23 Bronco Badlands, 67 Dodge R/T
Great pictures. I wish they would offer a "base" Trailhunter with no snorkel, roof rack or sport bar. Also, on the PRO model they should make the off road seats optional. I need full adjustment including seat back angle.

Its a TRD thang

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd gen tacoma
Great pictures. I wish they would offer a "base" Trailhunter with no snorkel, roof rack or sport bar. Also, on the PRO model they should make the off road seats optional. I need full adjustment including seat back angle.
Maybe they do...and honestly that snorkel is so low profile it wouldn't bother me

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I read also where that the roof rack and sport bar would be optional. The "raised intake" is relatively low key and looks like it would be out of sight when in the driver's seat, unlike the snorkel I have on my gladiator. Luckily, that isn't blocking any important views from driver seat. I'm sure the seats are mostly adjustable (slide <>, seat back angle <>, and height)

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
I'm really not crazy about the roof rack and sport bar, and would love it if they were part of those "dealer installed aftermarket options" but I'm not so sure about those black wheels as opposed to the bronze ones. I've grown used to the bronze, but those black ones...

Having said that I don't like the sport bar, this ARB full bed rack is mighty sweet though.

2024 Tacoma Spotted: Trailhunter Tacoma without roof rack and sport bar / bed rack (removed) Screen-Shot-2023-05-18-at-10.33.27-PM-1024x571

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I'm really not crazy about the roof rack and sport bar, and would love it if they were part of those "dealer installed aftermarket options" but I'm not so sure about those black wheels as opposed to the bronze ones. I've grown used to the bronze, but those black ones...

Having said that I don't like the sport bar, this ARB full bed rack is mighty sweet though.

Screen-Shot-2023-05-18-at-10.33.27-PM-1024x571.png
The bronze wheels will be standard on trailhunter, as pictured. The OP pics are of one of the test mules out in the wild, crunching in last minute data before "polishing" and releasing to the public. I would love one built out like ur pic tho. All it would need is a winch bumper and I'd be done.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I'm going full with a full GFC on a 6' bed. Told my dealer the base Trailhunter sans the Marty McFly will suffice. But something tells me I'll need to config this trim level before it ships tho...

2024 Tacoma Spotted: Trailhunter Tacoma without roof rack and sport bar / bed rack (removed) IMG_2635