Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Just saw this somewhere and was headed over here. :LOL: Looks nice here and sounds interesting "Terra is a shade that mixes brown and rusty red hues". Would like to see it in sunlight thought.

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota, Jeep
Exactly what I was expecting.

Just like terracotta planters or roof tiles. Lol.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Beautiful. I opted for white because I love to moan and complain that I bought a white vehicle when I can't keep it clean.

Somewhat hoping the dealer calls when they roll in and says they got what I want just not in the color I asked for.

apoGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4Runner TRD Pro (Army Green)
Hopefully it stands out enough in direct sun to look unique. Hopefully they do something with the trail hunter as far as unique colors go.
Last few trd pro generation colors haven’t even been unique because they offer them 2 years after

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Bet it would look awesome if it had some metallic in it.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
Nice, but I will sticking with Bright White for my '24 Pro deposit. I love the Stormtrooper look of my current Pro.

From my understanding the 2024 TRD Pro won't be hitting dealer lots until spring of 2024. The wait continues...

Cavemold

First Name
Cavemold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
So dark orange? I guess they are trying sell the lava look?

USNVET1965

First Name
Sylvan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport AWD
We bring you a first look at Terra, the hot new color exclusive for the 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro!

Terra gets its name and inspiration from the rich earthy color of the Hawaiian islands.

Terra Tacoma TRD Pro 2024 4th gen.jpeg
I Guess it is time to trade in my 2022 Tacoma Sport TRD and my BMW 750 I X drive M sport for one of these.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
So is the Lunar Rock color not coming back? That sucks. Best color IMO. I'm not a huge fan of these bright flashy colors. Would like to see some actual images though.

elite83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I am pissed that they chose to do two white colors and completely ditched a great flat earthy colors like Quicksand, Cement Gray, Lunar Rock, Forest Green....wtf?!

Quicksand taco was my dream car but at the current used prices and interest rates it would never make sense to spend $40k on a quicksand taco with 70k miles.

ForestTaco02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma SR5
I am pissed that they chose to do two white colors and completely ditched a great flat earthy colors like Quicksand, Cement Gray, Lunar Rock, Forest Green....wtf?!

Quicksand taco was my dream car but at the current used prices and interest rates it would never make sense to spend $40k on a quicksand taco with 70k miles.
Unless I'm misunderstanding, the Instagram post confirms all of those colors will be available... on certain trims anyway.
Sponsored