Tonneau cover options for 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport - 5 ft bed

2tacosplease

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma/2024 Tacoma
Today, I installed the eBay Bed Cover. This thing was very easy to install as well. All that was required was to put two brackets on each bed rail and line them up with the tension handles. The fitment is good, with no gaps or water intrusion points. I used the thin seal provided on the front of the bed behind the rear window. Other than that, it was just adjusting left to right and tightening the set screws on the brackets. Overall, I do like this cover and would recommend it. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Cheers!
2024 Tacoma Tonneau cover options for 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport - 5 ft bed IMG_4623
2024 Tacoma Tonneau cover options for 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport - 5 ft bed IMG_4624
2024 Tacoma Tonneau cover options for 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport - 5 ft bed IMG_4622
2024 Tacoma Tonneau cover options for 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport - 5 ft bed IMG_4620
2024 Tacoma Tonneau cover options for 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport - 5 ft bed IMG_4621
2024 Tacoma Tonneau cover options for 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport - 5 ft bed IMG_4619
Sponsored

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
Looks a lot like an Extang trifold.

Do the hinges fold down into the cover when you fold up the sections? Looks like they do.

Does it give a weight rating that the cover can support? I.e. could you stand on it.

It looks like it utilizes the Toyota bed insert rails for mounting. Is that true?

Taco4ever

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Please send the e-bay link? would like to know if there's one for the 6 foot bed and if water tight. Thank you! Nice looking Truck!

2tacosplease

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma/2024 Tacoma
Looks a lot like an Extang trifold.

Do the hinges fold down into the cover when you fold up the sections? Looks like they do.

Does it give a weight rating that the cover can support? I.e. could you stand on it.

It looks like it utilizes the Toyota bed insert rails for mounting. Is that true?
Yes, they do fold in. The eBay listing says it can withstand up to 350 lbs. Yes, the brackets use the rails for mounting.slid into

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual

Toy-truck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Today, I installed the eBay Bed Cover. This thing was very easy to install as well. All that was required was to put two brackets on each bed rail and line them up with the tension handles. The fitment is good, with no gaps or water intrusion points. I used the thin seal provided on the front of the bed behind the rear window. Other than that, it was just adjusting left to right and tightening the set screws on the brackets. Overall, I do like this cover and would recommend it. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Cheers!
IMG_4623.jpg
IMG_4624.jpg
IMG_4622.jpg
IMG_4620.jpg
IMG_4621.jpg
IMG_4619.jpg
How do you like the hard cover so far?

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road

2tacosplease

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma/2024 Tacoma
How do you like the hard cover so far?
It has worked pretty well so far! I like the LEDs to light up the bed at night too. It’s about to get hot here in AZ so hopefully it holds up.

Pops94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2024 SR5
IMG_4623.jpg
IMG_4624.jpg
IMG_4622.jpg
IMG_4620.jpg
IMG_4621.jpg
IMG_4619.jpg
Wish I say this sooner it’s sold out

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
What does it mean when you post @ username with a question mark? I'm sure your answer will make me say, Duh.
I wasn’t following your response to my post. If you click the link there are several options available.
Sponsored