Sponsored

komek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2 Competition
Apologies if this isn’t the ideal post formatting. I’ve been a lurker here for an bit and saw this video when it was posted and made an account to share it since it hasn’t popped up yet.

I’ve been excited to see what the trd pro sized tire/wheel combo looks like on the OR hybrid. This is the first I’ve seen so far. This will be my first truck and I‘m stoked!

2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road Hybrid @ Houston Show -- First look at TRD Pro sized tire/wheel combo on Off-Road Hybrid Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 9.39.58 PM.jpe
Sponsored

HCTacoFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Love it. Would love it even more in a 6’ bed with perimeter lighting / front Ridgid lights, basically a stepped down Trailhunter. Some of us are getting pushed into the TH and don’t really need all the trail-striping goodies.
I like the way you are thinking as that is also what I am looking for! ;-)

OP
OP

komek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2 Competition
Love it. Would love it even more in a 6’ bed with perimeter lighting / front Ridgid lights, basically a stepped down Trailhunter. Some of us are getting pushed into the TH and don’t really need all the trail-striping goodies.
Is the OR hybrid not available in a 6’ bed? Otherwise that’s all doable, just with aftermarket, right? TH is cool, but a nice OR with some aftermarket goodies of your choosing sounds more personalized to what folks might need.

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
Is the OR hybrid not available in a 6’ bed? Otherwise that’s all doable, just with aftermarket, right? TH is cool, but a nice OR with some aftermarket goodies of your choosing sounds more personalized to what folks might need.
I haven't seen anything that would exclude a TRD OR (or Sport) Hybrid LB.

Last edited:

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
I haven't seen anything that would exclude a TRD OR (or Sport) Hybrid LB.
The Canadian hybrid packages have been released and the only hybrid 6' bed is the Trailhunter (as an option). That said, the US may have more configurations available.

DavesTacomaShop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Is wheel design on TRD off road and TRD off road hybrid the same, but 17" on non-hybrid, and 18" on hybrid?

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
That’s me. I’ll basically be posing as an overlander. Just want the hybrid and the long bed. I’m sure the cost will be punishing, but it really is my dream truck.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
remains to be seen if the OR will get the long bed in the iForceMax but the website last I checked only shows the TH gets it. The lighting integrated into the bed rail exterior perimeter would be kinda tricky to do on my own but I’m putting a GFC on it so could always aftermarket rear lighting somehow. 6’ bed tho is a must for me.

OP
OP

komek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2 Competition
remains to be seen if the OR will get the long bed in the iForceMax but the website last I checked only shows the TH gets it. The lighting integrated into the bed rail exterior perimeter would be kinda tricky to do on my own but I’m putting a GFC on it so could always aftermarket rear lighting somehow. 6’ bed tho is a must for me.
Yeah, that’s fair. It’s good to not compromise and know exactly what you want especially for a pricier mid size truck like this. I’m the opposite, where I specifically want a 5‘. Hell, if I could get a 5‘ in a Two door, I would be all over it :ROFLMAO:

chounder

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
From what’s I seen, I believe the TRD Off-Road Hybrid will only be available with the 5 ft bed.

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
265/70 R17 on the OR, TRD Sport will have 265/65 R18, so 265/70 R18 will fit in those wheel wells.

I hope...

OP
OP

komek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2 Competition
265/70 R17 on the OR, TRD Sport will have 265/65 R18, so 265/70 R18 will fit in those wheel wells.

I hope...
Well they do fit those wheel wells because the TRD OR hybrid comes with 265/70 R18’s. Check that video, at 3:08. Non hybrids come with 17s, Hybrids come with 18’s.
Sponsored