Sponsored

Starkhaus

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Taco Shopper
It is a very unique color, looks matte but actually high gloss metallic.
Looks about on par with all the others manufactures right now making a flat grey. I’m very excited for it I’ll be getting mine in this grey or black Forsure

Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Fake vents on a very capable truck…I don’t get it. Am I the only person that can’t stand the fake vents?

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Fake vents on a very capable truck…I don’t get it. Am I the only person that can’t stand the fake vents?
Anytime you have to ask “am I the only one” the answer is no.

that aside, I love them.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
100% agree! I’m waiting to see how long it takes an aftermarket company to design some additional lights to go were those fake vents are below the headlights. Seems like some LED lights could actually compliment the OEM lighting.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
They match the fake hood scoop 🤣

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2
No green or blue in different angles, just straight grey. As I just said in another response, it is much darker in person than in the photo. Much flatter that the outgoing Magnetic Grey Metallic.
Like others have already said, the color is really unique and I agree it's darker in person than what pictures convey. I couldn't get my phone camera to accurately capture what my eyes were seeing in real time. Would love to see it out in direct sunlight. Still an awesome color and one of our top options.

2TR-FE

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma SR5
My Corolla is in underground and I love it. . In direct sunlight it looks way different. In lower light conditions; I swear it looks black. Underground is my favorite new 4g color

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro in Underground Color at Seattle Auto Show IMG_3976

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
That's really helpful, 2TR-FE. I like that full-daylight shot of your Corolla. Thanks for posting it. I had no idea Underground wasn't a halo color for the Tacoma.