Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma Sport
ISO 🦄🌮

2024 Tacoma
Sport 4x4
Premium package
6ft long bed
BLUE or BLACK

I was waiting for the hybrid, but now that it’s out, and the mileage isn’t much better and the reviews seem to be a little underwhelmed with the power I’m gonna stick with the 6 foot bed option of a regular I-Force

I’m ready to buy in Norcal & willing to travel but can’t find any on the ground or currently allocated,

other than going to every dealers website and putting in a request… What’s the best way to hunt for one… Any help would be appreciated 👍

PS DON’T TELL MY 2012 THAT ITS DAYS ARE NUMBERED 👀
Sponsored

GreggieP614

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Corolla
I was looking for the same thing in Ohio, with the Softex interior. Found one with a build date of 5/15 about 2 hours from me and start negotiating a deal, but last week the dealer down street has on one the way, est. 5/11 for $3k cheaper and put a deposit on it. The allocation list on here was pretty helpful.

They do seem like the unicorn

GP

JHTeacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 (Blue Crush)
ISO 🦄🌮

2024 Tacoma
Sport 4x4
Premium package
6ft long bed
BLUE or BLACK

I was waiting for the hybrid, but now that it’s out, and the mileage isn’t much better and the reviews seem to be a little underwhelmed with the power I’m gonna stick with the 6 foot bed option of a regular I-Force

I’m ready to buy in Norcal & willing to travel but can’t find any on the ground or currently allocated,

other than going to every dealers website and putting in a request… What’s the best way to hunt for one… Any help would be appreciated 👍

Here is one in Huntington Beach, California. The website uses the generic 5 ft bed image, but under the description it has a 6 foot bed. Also has some add-ons you might not care for, but it is a TRD Sport 4x4 in Black with the premium package. Not sure if they would be willing to not add-on some of the dealer installed accessories. Wishing you luck in your search. I had to travel to Klamath Falls, Oregon from the Central Valley in California to get exactly what I wanted without a bunch of add-ons or markup, especially in a TRD Sport 4x4 in Blue Crush Metallic which is hard to get in Northern California as of right now.

https://www.toyotaofhb.com/inventory/new-2024-toyota-tacoma-trd_sport-3TMLB5JN8RM17A488

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Huntington Beach dealer is the one that had a ridiculous markup a while back, something like $20 grand or more.

2024 Tacoma Unicorn Taco ? 1714348166817

JHTeacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 (Blue Crush)
Huntington Beach dealer is the one that had a ridiculous markup a while back, something like $20 grand or more.

1714348166817.png

1714348166817.png
I am not sure...maybe they are no longer seeking ADM as it is not showing on the pricing on their website? The advertised price only includes the TSRP and Dealer Installed Accessories. The advertised price is $53,430 TSRP plus $4,079 DIA and has an total advertised price of $57,509. I guess that doesn't mean they aren't trying to add ADM when someone inquires about a vehicle though. I guess the only way to find out would be contact them to see.

hoodouken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi, 2021 Subaru Outback
I'm in the same boat bud. Looking for a 24 TRD 4x4 Sport w/ premium upgrade in Solar Octane or Bronze Oxide. On the fence with the hybrid but money talks and a good deal could persuade me either way but I think would prefer the hybrid for the lower end oomph.
I'm in Vegas and was told one of the 4 dealers here has one of the higher Tacoma allocations in the nation and cannot get the boxes checked here either.

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
ISO 🦄🌮

2024 Tacoma
Sport 4x4
Premium package
6ft long bed
BLUE or BLACK

join the “No Markup Toyota” page in Facebook. Lots of sales guys on there that could help you find what you are looking for. The intent of the page is to help people find very specific cars at or below MSRP, and generally without dealer markups. That’s how I found my 24 ORP. I’d hook you up with my sales guy but he is in Tennessee. Your best bet is to join that page and post the exact same requirements you did here and see what responses you get. Here is a link to the page.

https://www.facebook.com/share/wwodXyz97ZEvRyhS/?mibextid=K35XfP

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
I'm in the same boat bud. Looking for a 24 TRD 4x4 Sport w/ premium upgrade in Solar Octane or Bronze Oxide. On the fence with the hybrid but money talks and a good deal could persuade me either way but I think would prefer the hybrid for the lower end oomph.
I'm in Vegas and was told one of the 4 dealers here has one of the higher Tacoma allocations in the nation and cannot get the boxes checked here either.
See my comment below.