Sponsored

JeRM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima
I need those Gulf Coast numbers! Might give my salesman a call to see if he has any details. He has called me once or twice to check in with me and to ensure I'm still patiently waiting to see first come first serve model that hits the lot. I have no clue what trim I even want here, just know I want 4 doors. :D
Sponsored

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
I was told by the Salesman that more allocations are coming tomorrow. We'll see.

OP
OP
outcast

outcast

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
I was told by the Salesman that more allocations are coming tomorrow. We'll see.
Hopefully that’s true And the allocations provide all pertinent information like trims and packages and all those goodies

eoghanrd

First Name
Eoghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Looking at allocations in my area.....plenty of 2024 models (65), but all short beds.

Makearl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Looking at allocations in my area.....plenty of 2024 models (65), but all short beds.
For those that can see allocations, are they all 8 speed auto? Seeing any manual transmission trucks coming?

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
For those that can see allocations, are they all 8 speed auto? Seeing any manual transmission trucks coming?
The one I reserved is coming Feburary in manual, so I would guess there's quite a few

Makearl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
The one I reserved is coming Feburary in manual, so I would guess there's quite a few
I see good to know - I only reserved a few weeks ago - so a bit of wait for me still.

bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
I'll be wtg awhile. Trd pro in underground.

Subwire

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Offroad
Whats the deal with Norcal not getting any yet?

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Whats the deal with Norcal not getting any yet?

Do a lot of dealers still have 2023's on the lot? The dealers in my are that have allocations do not have any 2023s left and the ones that do are not showing allocations yet.

bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
I put a deposit donw on Saturday for a TRD Sport and dealer called lastnight to tell me they got it allocated.
Lucky you and congrats! I have to wait for the imax motor to become available and then for my dealer to get allocation for a trd pro. So not planning on seeing it til summer, if I'm lucky.

Slipstream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
I love living here in the Charlotte, NC area (Ft Mill, SC, just south of the NC/SC border), but hate the fact that the Toyota dealerships in this region are ham-strung with a "distributor" that adds $1500 to the MSRP...and there will be those that chime-in with "negotiate that cost out". Good luck with a new, highly sought-after Taco.

Ain't happening.

OP
OP
outcast

outcast

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
I love living here in the Charlotte, NC area (Ft Mill, SC, just south of the NC/SC border), but hate the fact that the Toyota dealerships in this region are ham-strung with a "distributor" that adds $1500 to the MSRP...and there will be those that chime-in with "negotiate that cost out". Good luck with a new, highly sought-after Taco.

Ain't happening.
Is that on top of the other $1495 fee that everyone charges?
Sponsored