Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
A few weeks ago, we discovered the 2024 Tacoma patent images, which we’ve confirmed with our insider is the 2024 TRD Off-Road model which will slot between the next-generation TRD Sport and TRD Pro, as with the current lineup.

Based on the CAD images from the patent filing and feedback from our insiders, we've created these real-to-life renderings previewing the next generation 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, which we've learned will be powered by the 2.4L Hybrid Max i4 T24A-FTS engine.

Shown below, the beefed up Tacoma TRD Pro will show how the upcoming 920B program evolves the Tacoma design with sleeker, more chiseled modern appearance all around without sacrificing the tough, no-frills, work truck design so critical to the success of the Tacoma. We've rendered it in six colors.

In the front end, the front fascia gets sharp, more refined angles with the LED headlights and the redesigned grille, which has been stretched and pushed inward. It's finished with a light bar mounted below the "Toyota" crossbar. The side profile continues the edgier theme with sharper body lines that carry from the rear doors down to the fenders which are now boxier with a more modern aesthetic. The rear also shows an improved taillight/tailgate design which continues the angled lines that give the next-gen Tacoma a forward looking redesign after remaining nearly untouched aesthetically since 2015.

Do you like the new design? Let us know what you think!

CEMENT

2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Cement

2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-front-Grey

2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-rear-grey

ARMY GREEN

2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Army Green

2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-front-Green

2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-rear-Green1

2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-front-Blue
2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-rear-blue
2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-front-Red
2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-rear-Red1
2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-front-White
2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-white
2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-Front-Yellow
2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! Tacoma-2023-rear-Yellow
Sponsored

Last edited:

FUBRWI

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
Nice!! This has to be close after seeing the patent images. I'll take one in the Army Green but add that light bar in the grille.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Nice! I like the cement and Army Green.... I am hoping that there are some good colors coming. I had a 'medium blue green' car in the 90s but that's the closest I have ever come to actually getting green but have seen some I would really like.

Overall I like the exterior design.... I do feel like it is a mixture of both the current Tacoma and the Tundra... the front end (headlights/grill) looks like a refresh of current with some added touches. That is not a bad thing by any means because I think the Tundra grill could be done better. For me it's going to come down to the interior more, they have a lot to fix there for me to consider a purchase.

Last edited:

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota, Jeep
I'd take that blue one no questions asked,... if the interior and powertrain updates are acceptable. Otherwise, no thanks.

Last edited:

evorunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 prius, 2016 tacoma trd sport
looks awesome. love it in the yellow color. can't wait to see the real deal and the specs.

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks great! Thanks for doing those!

Jeeper Defector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Jeep JT Gladiator
Nice! I like the cement and Army Green.... I am hoping that there are some good colors coming. I had a 'medium blue green' car in the 90s but that's the closest I have ever come to actually getting green but have seen some I would really like.
Army Green and Cement are my favorite 3rd gen colors too and they're looking equally great on the 4th gen in these images 🙌

Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
I don’t dislike the design because it does look like a tasteful attempt to update it to current design trends while retaining the character of the current Taco.

With that being said, it’s so similar to the new Tundra this time around. I don’t see enough of the new Tundra so it’s almost hard for me to remember the differences between that and this. I’m sure that will eventually change when they’re both commonly seen on the road.

Jeeper Defector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Jeep JT Gladiator
I don’t dislike the design because it does look like a tasteful attempt to update it to current design trends while retaining the character of the current Taco.

With that being said, it’s so similar to the new Tundra this time around. I don’t see enough of the new Tundra so it’s almost hard for me to remember the differences between that and this. I’m sure that will eventually change when they’re both commonly seen on the road.
I don't think it'll be hard to tell the two apart on the road. When you put the two side by side, the headlights are the closest resemblance but the rest is easy to distinguish for me.

2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! 2024-tacoma-vs-tundra

evorunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 prius, 2016 tacoma trd sport
I like the design and it's much better then the tundra. The front of the Tundra is terrible and glad they fixed it for the Tacoma. Love the exterior hope the interior is just as good. The current interior is good except for the seating so hope they stick closer to that for redesign.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think it'll be hard to tell the two apart on the road. When you put the two side by side, the headlights are the closest resemblance but the rest is easy to distinguish for me.

2024-tacoma-vs-tundra.jpg
There is no way I am mistaking these for the other. To me, the Tacoma looks like a Tacoma mainly because of the grill and bumper.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like the design and it's much better then the tundra. The front of the Tundra is terrible and glad they fixed it for the Tacoma. Love the exterior hope the interior is just as good. The current interior is good except for the seating so hope they stick closer to that for redesign.
Yeah I don't really like the Tundra grill/front end either. I do think the headlights are a nice touch and a little different with the little tail area that comes down a bit.

I don't think the current interior though. From my perspective some of the best looking cockpit set up right now is what Chevrolet is doing, and some Lexus models, and some Kia's. I like the integrated look of the IC and center stack. I'm not a big fan of the tundra with the 14 inch screen, or the Ford's with the vertical screens that stick up on the dash... the Fords look like a cheap after thought to me, and while I'm not a fan of the Tundra 14" I like it better than the Fords I mentioned.

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
Yeah I don't really like the Tundra grill/front end either. I do think the headlights are a nice touch and a little different with the little tail area that comes down a bit.

I don't think the current interior though. From my perspective some of the best looking cockpit set up right now is what Chevrolet is doing, and some Lexus models, and some Kia's. I like the integrated look of the IC and center stack. I'm not a big fan of the tundra with the 14 inch screen, or the Ford's with the vertical screens that stick up on the dash... the Fords look like a cheap after thought to me, and while I'm not a fan of the Tundra 14" I like it better than the Fords I mentioned.
The global Ranger center screen looks pretty nice. Compared to others (esp in the FS SUV segment) the 14" Toyota screen is rather unsightly.

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
The front of the Tundra is terrible
I have a suspicion that the Tundra was supposed to have the Sequoia’s front end, but they couldn’t hit their cooling requirements.

2024 Tacoma Our 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Preview Renderings! sequoia_vs_tacoma
Sponsored

Last edited: