Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
3TMLB5JN6RM10D534
3TYLB5JN6RT007600
3TYLB5JNXRT009141

Just FYI, here are 3 TRD OR premiums that are allocated in Arkansas and are not marked presold...

All are automatics as well
My insurance goes up $94. Unless I can get a fantastic deal I will stay with my 19 TRD 4X4.
Sponsored

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Dealer stated my 6MT is scheduled to be built this week. TRD Sport

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
Dealer stated my 6MT is scheduled to be built this week. TRD Sport
We're you able to order your Tacoma the way you want it? With the pkgs you want? Toyota is telling me I can't. I have to take what my Dealer receives including any port installed options.

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
We're you able to order your Tacoma the way you want it? With the pkgs you want? Toyota is telling me I can't. I have to take what my Dealer receives including any port installed options.
You cannot order what you want... that isn't how Toyota works...

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Some on here are tracking their Tacoma. How do they know it's their Tacoma?
They put down a deposit on a specific allocation that a dealership is going to receive. You can then reach out to your dealer and they are able to track the status of that specific allocation.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
They put down a deposit on a specific allocation that a dealership is going to receive. You can then reach out to your dealer and they are able to track the status of that specific allocation.
Ok, im waiting on a TRD off road auto with the Premium pkg. They are hard to come by. I told my Dealer months ago what I wanted, they haven't received any yet.

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Ok, im waiting on a TRD off road auto with the Premium pkg. They are hard to come by. I told my Dealer months ago what I wanted, they haven't received any yet.
Just have to wait it out and look outside your one dealer... That is what I had to do. I gave you three TRD OR Premiums yesterday that were in your state. I would look into those and call the dealerships and see what they can do for you.

Chief255Z

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW Golf R; '15 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI
I placed a deposit for a TRD OR premium/AT on 20 Feb 24 and my sales rep notified me yesterday that it is due to arrive on 30 March.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
I placed a deposit for a TRD OR premium/AT on 20 Feb 24 and my sales rep notified me yesterday that it is due to arrive on 30 March.
I'll go see my Dealer and find out when I can expect one. Toyota will not let Customers order their own build. How were you able to get one?

Chief255Z

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll go see my Dealer and find out when I can expect one. Toyota will not let Customers order their own build. How were you able to get one?
I contacted the dealer and let them know I wanted a TRD OR w/Premium pkg. I'd say I got a little lucky because apparently someone had ordered this one and then changed to a Tundra. It was the color and trim I wanted and I said I'd take it. $500 deposit to hold.

*are you in Arkansas? If you go to Phil Wright Autoplex in Russellville...I graduated high school with the General Manager - Danny Hipps. He can help you for sure.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
I contacted the dealer and let them know I wanted a TRD OR w/Premium pkg. I'd say I got a little lucky because apparently someone had ordered this one and then changed to a Tundra. It was the color and trim I wanted and I said I'd take it. $500 deposit to hold.

*are you in Arkansas? If you go to Phil Wright Autoplex in Russellville...I graduated high school with the General Manager - Danny Hipps. He can help you for sure.
I know Russ Wright. I'm going up tomorrow to see Aaron Fregoso about ordering one. They both know what I want.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
I know Russ Wright. I'm going up tomorrow to see Aaron Fregoso about ordering one. They both know what I want.
Im sure I've met Danny. Russ sold us our Tacoma and Camry. They are upfront on their price. No going back and forth over a price.

Chief255Z

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

https://www.philwrighttoyota.com/new/Toyota/2024-Toyota-Tacoma-10cb49900a0e081d3a8bff3658ce27de.htm