Sponsored

Subwire

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Offroad
Local dealership just told me they will be charging 5k above MSRP for the 2024 Pro. Lame
Sponsored

teh1337ftw

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 TRD Pro
Any dealers in Cali at sticker for the Pro? I put a $500 deposit on one for $5k over sticker but it's also refundable.

Paco877

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Do we have any idea when the 2024’s will be up on the build and price online or when to expect orders to open?

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Do we have any idea when the 2024’s will be up on the build and price online or when to expect orders to open?
Doesn't sound like there will be any orders. From my understanding you can put your name in now on the dealer list, and when the truck comes in that best matches your preference based on dealer allocation you'll get a call to come sign paperwork. Kindve a you get what you get kinda deal or give it to the next person in line.

Paco877

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Doesn't sound like there will be any orders. From my understanding you can put your name in now on the dealer list, and when the truck comes in that best matches your preference based on dealer allocation you'll get a call to come sign paperwork. Kindve a you get what you get kinda deal or give it to the next person in line.
That’s true. I remember how Toyota works now. But do we know when we can expect the trucks to start arriving?

TacoTraveler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
That’s true. I remember how Toyota works now. But do we know when we can expect the trucks to start arriving?
Pro and Trailhunter trims early next year. The trims below those, end of this year apparently.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I'm second in line for the Tacoma, first in line for the TRD offroad trim that supposed to start production late this year and I was estimated early spring soooo lol. But I live also like in a small town that no one batts an eye at so I'm sure they're not going to be rushing models to my local dealer

Subwire

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Offroad
Can a dealership tell you they won’t charge over msrp or add on’s or the other bs then when you get there they change their mind?

shoelessjoe

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Dealership in Florida won't sell out-of-state

shoelessjoe

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can a dealership tell you they won’t charge over msrp or add on’s or the other bs then when you get there they change their mind?
They can promise you the world and then when the vehicle comes in they flip the script on you.

shoelessjoe

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does that happen often?
Not sure how Toyota treats their customers. I have a 2022 Ford Bronco and I have seen several instances of people getting told they were getting their Broncos at MSRP. When said Bronco showed up at the dealership the dealership flipped the script on them. Have heard plenty of horror stories about people getting smacked with dealer ADM from 5k - 20k.

baconator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Hey everyone, this is my first post, and I have a few questions for you (coming from the Ford Bronco experience). I will apologize in advance for not knowing/understanding the Toyota allocation and purchasing process.

1. I talked to my local Toyota dealer, they are not taking reservations for the 2024 Tacoma. Should I reach out to other dealers in Ohio?
2. Are deposits/reservations/waitlists parameters dependent on the dealer (i.e., no official reservation system from Toyota)?
3. Are deposits/reservations/waitlists typically for certain trim levels? If so which ones?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
Sponsored