Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Finally got through to my sales guy, that was a painful call. He said there's no information out yet, I said that's crazy because I have it right here in front of me. Was told wait until the pricing on the website comes out and then we'll see if I want to switch to a sport or not. He was sure that these newer models will probably have the same trims as last gens. Trying to explain to him, maybe so, but manuals are seeming to be different was painful. Almost asked if I could just email him the package detail list 🤦 Not sure about this dealer I chose, this is twice now I gave them more information about the taco than they could give me.

OP
OP

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Finally got through to my sales guy, that was a painful call. He said there's no information out yet, I said that's crazy because I have it right here in front of me. Was told wait until the pricing on the website comes out and then we'll see if I want to switch to a sport or not. He was sure that these newer models will probably have the same trims as last gens. Trying to explain to him, maybe so, but manuals are seeming to be different was painful. Almost asked if I could just email him the package detail list 🤦 Not sure about this dealer I chose, this is twice now I gave them more information about the taco than they could give me.
Definitely seems like a bad dealership, but maybe call the front desk and see if there's a different sales guy more knowledgeable on the new Tacomas? When my wife was dealing on a car recently, we switched sales people and had a much better experience even though it was the same dealership.

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Salesman shared from dealer intro...appears to be I-force max.

Sponsored

Reactions: JB1