Sponsored

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Heads up of some of those like swaybar disco are already on the gas OR.
In the US they are, but they are not available on the Canadian configurator or listed as options in the specs.
Sponsored

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Yep, when switching driver daily with a wife that is a foot shorter, it’s a pain.
Hard to understand when the competition (new Colorado and Ranger) offer it while being much cheaper. Just like 4A. 4A is even more weird because they included it with the Limited. So it’s not like it was some extra tech to develop or something.
There's an easy solution. Don't let your wife drive your truck :). I think that's a rule... 4A is a PITA. The Ranger only has it on the Raptor, but the Lariat does have memory seats. Problem is the thing looks so weak in every trim other than Raptor (which is a gas hog). The Colorado is, well, a GM product so that ended that for me. I do wish we had 4A available.

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
There's an easy solution. Don't let your wife drive your truck :). I think that's a rule... 4A is a PITA. The Ranger only has it on the Raptor, but the Lariat does have memory seats. Problem is the thing looks so weak in every trim other than Raptor (which is a gas hog). The Colorado is, well, a GM product so that ended that for me. I do wish we had 4A available.
Lol then on 10h road trips she will be “wait you want my help with the drive? That’s your truck”

Yeah I am not interested in the Ranger other than a Raptor. At the price of a Premium TRD Offroad for better capability than a Pro it’s great. I agree the engine is not my choice as well.

Can’t have it all… If the TH is $65K I might end up full size. Loaded F-150 Tremors and Tundra TRD offroad are going for well below sticker in my area, putting those pretty much at or below $65K.
Last weekend I sat in a Tundra, F-150, and the new Colorado and the new Ranger and also saw the new TRD Pro Taco. The difference of room in the cab is mind blowing, and the MPG is not bad.

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Lol then on 10h road trips she will be “wait you want my help with the drive? That’s your truck”

Yeah I am not interested in the Ranger other than a Raptor. At the price of a Premium TRD Offroad for better capability than a Pro it’s great. I agree the engine is not my choice as well.

Can’t have it all… If the TH is $65K I might end up full size. Loaded F-150 Tremors and Tundra TRD offroad are going for well below sticker in my area, putting those pretty much at or below $65K.
Last weekend I sat in a Tundra, F-150, and the new Colorado and the new Ranger and also saw the new TRD Pro Taco. The difference of room in the cab is mind blowing, and the MPG is not bad.
Well, I just do the 10, lol. I have a 21 F150 right now. It’s been in a lot for recalls. It is bigger for sure, especially the backseat. I’m just tired of driving a full size everywhere because it’s kind of a pain. I had a 2019 Ranger before that and it was a great truck, but I got greedy when Carvana offered me 1000 over what I paid back when things were crazy and I got an F150 for XPlan. Ever since then, I really wish I hadn’t done it. I’m seeing horror stories on my F150 groups from people with my truck that are pushing up on 50 or 60,000 miles. My warranty is up in May, and I’m not gonna risk that not so much engine problems, but a lot of electronic issues.

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
So this looks like choosing iForceMax on a TRD-OR will force Premium. That really narrows the price gap to the Pro and TH: Premium is $8800 and the hybrid option costs $3500 on a Tundra Limited. Makes for $57-60k TRDOR.

sTraTz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Got a call from my local dealer - TRD Offroad Premium with iForce Max is MSRP $64850 here in BC.
Is that including all the fees? I imagine it’s not given the pricing released earlier this week said a price of $68.5k plus tax. A crazy $79k with tax for us in BC
Sponsored