Sponsored

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
So if I read it right, I can get a Sport+ in SO with a 6’ bed? This is ideal for me, with Blue Crush a secondary choice also available? And BC is available in just Sport as well.
Sponsored

HugsForDrugs

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAV4, 2006 Corolla
Not being able to get the base TRD O/R in automatic and 5ft bed is extremely disappointing.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
It appears there is, maybe not in Canada idk but I'd take this document with a grain of salt given the latest package detail release posted on the news section. It does list an AT Sport in a 5ft bed.

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Trd off road manual 5 ft bed looks good deal in price and features like rear diff , sway bar disconnect ,14 in screen .. and more
Before prices were released i was going for sr5 but now ith just 1500 dollar difference i would go for trd off road manual 5 ft bed

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Trd off road manual 5 ft bed looks good deal in price and features like rear diff , sway bar disconnect ,14 in screen .. and more
Before prices were released i was going for sr5 but now ith just 1500 dollar difference i would go for trd off road manual 5 ft bed

I came back here to look to see what the options were saying for Canada, because after seeing the YouTube test drives of the 6MT Sport with the 14" screen, reading this documentation what I am reading from it 14" doesn't come standard nor is it an option on the 6MT. What am I reading different? lol

EDIT: Also just watched a showcase of the 6MT Sport + that HAD softex seats but Canadian documentation is saying no softex, cloth only??? What are us Canadians going to get fucked here or? I'll fly to the US to buy a Tacoma before I'll buy a Tacoma without the 14" screen, bad enough if I have to deal with cloth fabric seats on a $60k vehicle. Grrr

Last edited:

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
I came back here to look to see what the options were saying for Canada, because after seeing the YouTube test drives of the 6MT Sport with the 14" screen, reading this documentation what I am reading from it 14" doesn't come standard nor is it an option on the 6MT. What am I reading different? lol

EDIT: Also just watched a showcase of the 6MT Sport + that HAD softex seats but Canadian documentation is saying no softex, cloth only??? What are us Canadians going to get fucked here or? I'll fly to the US to buy a Tacoma before I'll buy a Tacoma without the 14" screen, bad enough if I have to deal with cloth fabric seats on a $60k vehicle. Grrr
Yes we get shafted by many manufacturers with Toyota one of the leaders in that regard. Back in 2007 when the new Tundra was out it was advertised in a medium blue (Speedline blue I think it was called). They even had life size cardboard cut outs in that colour. Went to buy one, was told by the dealer it was false advertising and that colour is not available in Canada, US only.

bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
I got hold of this on Monday. Spec details for the Tacoma TRD Pro & Trailhunter in Canada. No pricing yet.

image.png
image2.png
image3.png
image4.png
The loss of 8 way power seats and going to manual recline on an over $60k trd pro is a no go for me. That's ridiculous. I'll stick with my Ranger raptor order, I guess.

Hannzie

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 bmw x2
I got hold of this on Monday. Spec details for the Tacoma TRD Pro & Trailhunter in Canada. No pricing yet.

image.png
image2.png
image3.png
image4.png
Are the available color options and add ons out for each of the hybrid models in Canada? Im 3 on the hybrid list at my dealer (Nova Scotia) and heard nothing so far.

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche

image.png
image2.png
image3.png
image4.png
Thanks for sharing this! I was hoping for a 6' option on the OR hybrid, but feared they would use that to distinguish the Trailhunter, which appears to be the case. Surprised there's no 6' Limited, though!
Also still no digital mirror on the OR which is kind of surprising.

Curious why they haven't even shared estimated mileage yet.

Differences between hybrid OR and gas OR that I've noticed:
Bigger wheels
Bigger tires
Swaybar disconnect
Trailer backup guide
Underbody protection

Starting to look like the cost difference will be substantial.

Last edited:

Tacosyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Thanks for sharing this! I was hoping for a 6' option on the OR hybrid, but feared they would use that to distinguish the Trailhunter, which appears to be the case. Surprised there's no 6' Limited, though!

Bigger wheels
Bigger tires
Swaybar disconnect
Trailer backup guide
Underbody protection

Likely waiting on government certification.

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
The loss of 8 way power seats and going to manual recline on an over $60k trd pro is a no go for me. That's ridiculous. I'll stick with my Ranger raptor order, I guess.
For me, it’s more the lack of memory seat (we switch with my wife almost daily) and the lack of 4A on all but the limited trim (why in the world would they remove 4A on the Pro/trailhunter if it’s available in the Limited) that bother me

Bigger wheels
Bigger tires
Swaybar disconnect
Trailer backup guide
Underbody protection

Heads up of some of those like swaybar disco are already on the gas OR.

Yep, price difference will be substantial. It’s $4K to get the hybrid on a Tundra. Now include all the differences, especially all the goodies included in the Pro/TH and this will sting.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
For me, it’s more the lack of memory seat (we switch with my wife almost daily) and the lack of 4A on all but the limited trim (why in the world would they remove 4A on the Pro/trailhunter if it’s available in the Limited) that bother me
Lack of memory seat is probably my biggest, most occurence complaint on my Camry, which realistically just sounds like a huge third world problem. But I so get it. My old Audi A6 had memory seating at it was glorious, I often let a very short lady who likes to ride the steering wheel drive my car so trying to find my position again is a huge downer when I get in. Such a simple old tech feature that Toyota could easily be incorporating that they're completely overlooking, especially with profiling with pairing to your phones, phone pairs, the seat moves into position, hell I'll even take a memory buttons on the side of the door.

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Lack of memory seat is probably my biggest, most occurence complaint on my Camry, which realistically just sounds like a huge third world problem. But I so get it. My old Audi A6 had memory seating at it was glorious, I often let a very short lady who likes to ride the steering wheel drive my car so trying to find my position again is a huge downer when I get in. Such a simple old tech feature that Toyota could easily be incorporating that they're completely overlooking, especially with profiling with pairing to your phones, phone pairs, the seat moves into position, hell I'll even take a memory buttons on the side of the door.
Yep, when switching driver daily with a wife that is a foot shorter, it’s a pain.
Hard to understand when the competition (new Colorado and Ranger) offer it while being much cheaper. Just like 4A. 4A is even more weird because they included it with the Limited. So it’s not like it was some extra tech to develop or something.
Sponsored