Sponsored

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Curious what the TRD OR in the iForceMax + Premium option upgrade will run vs. the TH. Basically if I could get the front & perimeter bed lighting kit, heritage grill, 14” display, JBL dash speaker, I’d forgo the ARB money grab, reduce the weight a bit. I know I don’t want the TH’s Marty McFly standard, so, yea the lower trim optioned up sounds interesting at the moment..

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Curious what the TRD OR in the iForceMax + Premium option upgrade will run vs. the TH. Basically if I could get the front & perimeter bed lighting kit, heritage grill, 14” display, JBL dash speaker, I’d forgo the ARB money grab, reduce the weight a bit. I know I don’t want the TH’s Marty McFly standard, so, yea the lower trim optioned up sounds interesting at the moment..
I bet a fully loaded OTD OR I-force max will be damn near 55-56 grand.

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Out the door the I-Force, non-hybrid fully loaded is already that price. This is from my dealer and does not include tax which would push it to 57+. They don't do markups and you'll have to take whatever accessories Toyota adds like the side steps or mud flaps or whatever which raises the price some.

Add another 2500 to 3500 for the the hybrid engine and the 2400 watt power inverter, plus a couple of other items that Sheldon said the Max models have. You're over 60k OTD for sure.

The standard I-Force is pretty darn good from what I can tell. The hybrid just makes it more fun to drive, but it's already a massive upgrade IMHO.

Attachments

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
so you're thinking a Trailhunter is base 65K...? I'm not saying I disagree with that just looking at the price tier incrementals that lead into the Tundra TRD Pros...

chounder

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Is the lighting under the tailgate a Canda thing?
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Off-Road hits snow covered trails 24tacoma

I haven't seen that in any other videos.

Paco877

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Is the lighting under the tailgate a Canda thing?
24tacoma.jpg

I haven't seen that in any other videos.
It’s probably some safety thing required because it’s a pre-production model.

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
so you're thinking a Trailhunter is base 65K...? I'm not saying I disagree with that just looking at the price tier incrementals that lead into the Tundra TRD Pros...
He his saying a loaded OR is 56K
We don’t know exactly what’s standard or not for the TH.

But fully loaded, it will be the price of the OR fully loaded + what comes extra such as OMU shocks, arb stuff. So yes, if you load it with the tech packages and everything it will cost 65K easily if not more.

This is totally ridiculous when one knows the fully loaded Ranger Raptor costs less than a fully loaded TRD offroad, let alone a loaded ZR2 at 52K.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
He his saying a loaded OR is 56K
We don’t know exactly what’s standard or not for the TH.

But fully loaded, it will be the price of the OR fully loaded + what comes extra such as OMU shocks, arb stuff. So yes, if you load it with the tech packages and everything it will cost 65K easily if not more.

This is totally ridiculous when one knows the fully loaded Ranger Raptor costs less than a fully loaded TRD offroad, let alone a loaded ZR2 at 52K.
Except you arent buying a raptor lol.

There is 1 per dealership across the country.

Nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
Out the door the I-Force, non-hybrid fully loaded is already that price. This is from my dealer and does not include tax which would push it to 57+. They don't do markups and you'll have to take whatever accessories Toyota adds like the side steps or mud flaps or whatever which raises the price some.

Add another 2500 to 3500 for the the hybrid engine and the 2400 watt power inverter, plus a couple of other items that Sheldon said the Max models have. You're over 60k OTD for sure.

The standard I-Force is pretty darn good from what I can tell. The hybrid just makes it more fun to drive, but it's already a massive upgrade IMHO.
And this is before you add in another 10k or so in warranties...I mean...just get the Limited with a Blackout Package at this point, probably same price or maybe a little cheaper

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
And this is before you add in another 10k or so in warranties...I mean...just get the Limited with a Blackout Package at this point, probably same price or maybe a little cheaper
Do they have a blackout package at this point? I haven't seen that yet

Nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
Do they have a blackout package at this point? I haven't seen that yet
I can't imagine they won't....but I'm REALLY hoping they do

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
10k in warranties... is alot
Sponsored