Sponsored

2024+ Tacoma owners: Anyone else looking at headlight upgrades? ๐Ÿ‘€

OffRoadUSA.com

TRD Sport Premium
Well-known member
ELITE Sponsor
Joined
Dec 20, 2024
Threads
72
Messages
156
Reaction score
83
Location
Texas
Website
offroadusa.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Tacoma
There are already a lot of aftermarket options out there for the 4th Gen Tacoma, and everyone seems to have a different setup depending on the look and performance they're after.

If you're thinking about switching up your current headlights, comparing different options, or just looking for something different for your build, OffRoadUSA has a collection dedicated to 2024+ Tacoma headlights.

2024 Tacoma 2024+ Tacoma owners: Anyone else looking at headlight upgrades? ๐Ÿ‘€ 1790183402319-jf



๐Ÿ‘‰ Check out the collection:
https://offroadusa.com/collections/2024-toyota-tacoma-headlights/

Use code MARTY5 for 5% off where applicable.

What are you guys running right now?
Factory, AlphaRex, Morimoto, or another aftermarket setup


Drop a pic of your Tacoma and headlights below ๐Ÿ‘‡
Sponsored

 

CharlieLed

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Chucki
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
112
Reaction score
84
Location
TN
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma
I bought the Alpharex headlights last year but have yet to install them... finally got room in the garage to do the work so maybe this week it'll happen.
 

Will721

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Will
Joined
Nov 19, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
495
Reaction score
585
Location
Quad Cities
Vehicle(s)
2025 TRD OR
Honestly the only ones I like enough to actually spend the money are those new lens-less ones. They look good as hell. But every time I think about it, the thought of having to clean the bugs out of those little nooks and crevices with a tooth brush or some such non sense steers me right back. I live outside of town, near a river. At night if I drive without music playing it sounds like rain...even during a drought.
 
 






Top