Sponsored

Nuke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander Platinum
It does puzzle me why such a limited offering of trim levels, essentially two, on the Land Cruiser, especially in view of the SIX offered with the GX 550. There must be a reason, such as not to initially pull from the well-selling 4Runner?
Sponsored

2chains

First Name
Ruder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Can anyone post info on overall length, width and height of each, Tacoma/Land Cruiser/GX550?

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
I'll need to watch to see the short bed dimensions.
I wonder despite the longer wheelbase if that means the overall length is considerably longer too. I suppose we'll know soon considering the 24 tundra specs were released.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
I wonder despite the longer wheelbase if that means the overall length is considerably longer too. I suppose we'll know soon considering the 24 tundra specs were released.
Overall length is identical.

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Overall length is identical.
So wheel base is 4" longer but, overall same as third generation. In the video he said the overall length was 4" inches longer. Maybe I'm incapable of comprehending this....lol

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
So wheel base is 4" longer but, overall same as third generation. In the video he said the overall length was 4" inches longer. Maybe I'm incapable of comprehending this....lol
They have not given specific specs yet, but according to the lead engineer in some of the videos the wheelbase was stretched 4 inches but length is the same. My guess is they said it wrong if they said 4 inches longer.... the probably were refering to the wheelbase

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
They have not given specific specs yet, but according to the lead engineer in some of the videos the wheelbase was stretched 4 inches but length is the same. My guess is they said it wrong if they said 4 inches longer.... the probably were refering to the wheelbase
That would be great, hope it stays a midsize.

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Ready for the release of pricing and full specs on the 24 Tacomas, anybody know how much longer they're dragging this out ?

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Ready for the release of pricing and full specs on the 24 Tacomas, anybody know how much longer they're dragging this out ?
I agree.... ready for this to move along and start narrowing a decision. I have no knowledge based on fact, but my guess at this point is the first half of September
Sponsored