Sponsored

2024 TRD PRO allocations starting?

VI510N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD off-road
Seeing some reports now that a couple dealers are getting Pro allocations. Anyone seeing the same? Likely larger wave to start the 1st?
Sponsored

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)
Seeing some reports now that a couple dealers are getting Pro allocations. Anyone seeing the same? Likely larger wave to start the 1st?
Id be surprised since they havent had media test drives or even announced price and mpg.

Im thinking theyre quite behind the original plan of april production. But any new info would certainly be welcome!

OP
OP

VI510N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD off-road
Id be surprised since they havent had media test drives or even announced price and mpg.

Im thinking theyre quite behind the original plan of april production. But any new info would certainly be welcome!
That’s what I was thinking as well, but am
Hopefull at the moment. Media should be getting hands soon I think.
Speculation but things pointing this way. Hoping someone can verify.

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
Someone on FB today said they allocated a Pro for $2K over MSRP, could be/probably is a lie. If it was true then they would know the pricing, and nobody I've seen knows the pricing yet.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Someone on FB today said they allocated a Pro for $2K over MSRP, could be/probably is a lie. If it was true then they would know the pricing, and nobody I've seen knows the pricing yet.
They definitely just mean a deposit and are essentially bragging that they are a sucker

OP
OP

VI510N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD off-road
Where are you seeing these reports and what are they saying?
Same as mentioned above on Facebook (take with a grain of salt always) as well as another dealer mentioning they got one allocation for a pro I think in Tennessee or something? Could have been a tundra for all they knew lol.
Curious if we see anything more than that this week or next.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
How do you allocate & transact when you don’t have a price? Unless they’ve secured a showroom model…

TacoTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Hello,

I saw on TRD Jon's yt that the ride and drive for the hybrids are on April 7th. Not sure when embargo is but I wouldn't be surprised to get at least starting pricing around then.

Thanks

OP
OP

VI510N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD off-road
Hello,

I saw on TRD Jon's yt that the ride and drive for the hybrids are on April 7th. Not sure when embargo is but I wouldn't be surprised to get at least starting pricing around then.

Thanks
Am watching this now. Yeah looks like the press event is for that weekend. Wouldn’t be surprised if info drops sometime in next couple weeks.

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)
Am watching this now. Yeah looks like the press event is for that weekend. Wouldn’t be surprised if info drops sometime in next couple weeks.
This is great to hear. For the non hybrids in November it was 2 weeks from media day to embargo with price and other specs released.

So hopefully we have pricing in late April. I can wait another few weeks to find out if pricing will push me into a slightly used raptor or wait for a Pro.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
MSRP’s are expected to drop early next month. Top Tacoma trims, Pro and Trailhunter, may break the $60k price ceiling for the first time.
Sponsored