Sponsored

More information on the 2024 TRD Pro will be released when?

FoxTRDPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Has anyone heard anything about when more additional information on the TRD Pro will be released? Some had said that they would release some information alongside the Superbowl commericals but that didn't happen. I also heard some rumored dates around 2/19.
Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Im not sure who said that but that was never happening. Who is saying 2/19?

Use the nonhybrid timeline as a guide. The event was in Nov for Dec start of production. I imagine an event with reviews, pricing and MPG will be in March

4gtaco35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 trd pro
2/19 is the drop of the videos from the company that was able to mod the TH whether or not that means we get info on mpg and price who knows

OP
OP

FoxTRDPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Im not sure who said that but that was never happening. Who is saying 2/19?

Use the nonhybrid timeline as a guide. The event was in Nov for Dec start of production. I imagine an event with reviews, pricing and MPG will be in March
It is this upcoming series I was referencing:

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I can't imagine it won't be too long now. Seems like they've ramped up production for the non hybrids judging by the port photos and everyone's getting their delivery dates. I predict March- early April. I'm sure they're running around with a fire lit under their ass' given the Superbowl seemed to be their big hoo-ha

Daplane_MA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
On second thought who knows if the start of hybrid production is the same time as the Pro or Trailhunter.

More questions than answers.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
this isn’t a Toyota media event that folks get invited to though

Toyota isn’t breaking mpg, price anda review from a single company,

I’m sure Overlands video series is a deep dive on the TH as an overland vehicle without mentioning MPG and price until Toyota has their event.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
On second thought who knows if the start of hybrid production is the same time as the Pro or Trailhunter.

More questions than answers.
it is. Start of production is April for all hybrids. Been confirmed from an internal doc a while ago, and then again with the materials were sent to dealers on the non hybrid.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
6 part series? one for each drive mode lol..IDK, just get the pricing & config live, get the trucks into buyers hands. The more I see all these hype vids about the TH, the more they steal that initial excitement as a depositor draws closer to getting their own delivery.

We know it's a sick truck and it's gonna be very capable. Put a price on it, Toyota.

Last edited:

kbreese72

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 SCrew 4x4
I'm so fed up with Toyota with this 2024 Taco TRD Pro release. They started all this hype and all these video's A YEAR EARLY!!

The year is 1/4 over and it's still not out, that's ridiculous. At this rate this should have been a 2025 release instead of stringing us along.

To add insult to injury there is the issue of the pricing. I remember when this was first announced/hyped and much of the media, and myself included, was assuming the TRD pro would start at ~$55k. Looking online I'm seeing Off-roads for that much!! The price is going to be thru the roof!!

Wasted my time and my money on deposits. Sorry, but FU Toyota!!

Last edited:

Desert4G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I'm so fed up with Toyota with this 2024 Taco TRD Pro release. They started all this hype and all these video's A YEAR EARLY!!

The year is 1/4 over and it's still not out, that's ridiculous. At this rate this should have been a 2025 release instead of stringing us along.

To add insult to injury there is the issue of the pricing. I remember when this was first announced/hyped and much of the media, and myself included, was assuming the TRD pro would start at ~$55k. Looking online I'm seeing Off-roads for that much!! The price is going to be thru the roof!!

Wasted my time and my money on deposits. Sorry, but FU Toyota!!
A year is nothing compared to what Ford did with the Bronco. People waited nearly 1 year from when they placed a reservation to when Ford actually started production. Add another 6 months to when it was actually revealed. I waited over 1.5 years from day 0 to when it finally arrived.

kbreese72

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 SCrew 4x4
A year is nothing compared to what Ford did with the Bronco. People waited nearly 1 year from when they placed a reservation to when Ford actually started production. Add another 6 months to when it was actually revealed. I waited over 1.5 years from day 0 to when it finally arrived.
Not that familiar with the Bronco thing but 2 wrongs don't make a right and I know all about the waiting game, I waited over a year to get my C8, and have deposits on Z06 (Which I recently cancelled) and a $4k deposit on an Eray that I've been waiting around a year. I've also had deposits on Mach 1's before too, which I wound up cancelling.

From my personal experiences this is the worst wait I've had and the biggest thing is the damn pricing. With the other vehicles I know/knew exactly what the pricing was.

They really hyped me up for this truck and I was really excited about it and looking forward to it, but they sh*t all over those expectations.

TNTacoma

First Name
Trou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Pro
04/25/24
So, it literally (the TRD Pro) just posted today on Toyotas website. I also got a call from the dealer on 04/16 saying the factory is now starting production on the TRD Pros and Trailhunters. I gave my local dealer a deposit and hold the #1 spot for any TRD Pros that they receive. I’ve since been checking the Toyota website every day and today 04/25/24 was the first day that Toyota added the TRD Pro and the Trailhunter to the option to build and price them out. The Pros are much more than I thought but inline considering what it is compared to the Limited. The PRO is coming in at $65k+++. I’m just excited it’s about time. If o had to guess it’ll be the first week of June but if you don’t have a deposit on one, good luck it not being accounted for before it even hits your local dealers parking lot.

2024 Tacoma More information on the 2024 TRD Pro will be released when? IMG_4290
Sponsored