Sponsored

Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates?

Thirtywon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Premium
Congrats! What was your initial thoughts on the manual?
Smoother and shorter throw than I had expected. There were comments here or on TW to be slower and deliberate with the shifting; I agree with that 100%.
Sponsored

mitchfon

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Sport Premium
My TRD Sport Premium in underground was built sometime the week of the 4th and it's slated to arrive April 2-6 to Alberta. It's current status is "In transit to Toronto yard." My dealer seems to think it may come before that but, does anyone have experience with how long it takes to get up to Toronto and then subsequently to the dealer?
Just want to give an update for y'all to maybe boost your morale if you're waiting! My truck is en-route to Alberta now and the official delivery date has moved up to this week from next. Hopefully more Tacos follow this trend of being early!

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off road (soon)
Also got a text from my Alberta dealer. My off road Premium is off the train and getting in a truck. Hope to see it this week they said.

Maple Man

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma Sport
So I now have a VIN and the truck is verified to be sitting in Toronto. Should have it the first week of April (1-6). It is being delivered to Petawawa Toyota and I saw some trucks being delivered last week so MAYBE things are moving in the right direction.

Maple Man

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma Sport
Just got my call from Petawawa Toyota. My Solar Octane TRD OR Prem has arrived.
Yours must have been one of the trucks I saw last week. My Underground Sport Premium should have been on that truck so you took my spot...LOL. Congrats!

Hare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma
I hope yours comes in soon. My will be ready to pick up on Tuesday but due to work I will have to wait till Saturday morning
Yours must have been one of the trucks I saw last week. My Underground Sport Premium should have been on that truck so you took my spot...LOL. Congrats!

Newtacointown

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
My TRD OR has been delayed again. Pushed from Mid March to Mid April. On hold at rail yard in Calgary for a few weeks now. No idea the process it takes to release it.

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off road (soon)
Trucks here! Just went and checked it out fresh off the truck. Can't drive it till PDI. Haven't seen these TRD running boards posted on any truck yet. Must be a Canadian premium thing. (no digital mirror or power tailgate in Canada)
2024 Tacoma Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates? 1000006665

Reactions: MJE

ALF44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tucson Hybrid, waiting Sport Premium
Update from NL! My truck has left Montreal, did find out that it was held for QC for some time, but it could be here Thursday, weather dependent!
I won’t be able to test drive it that day I doubt but will be going to see it!

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
For the last couple of months the delivery window for my Canadian Sport + has been Apr 5-15. I found out today that window has been narrowed to Apr 13-17. They haven't received a VIN yet so it probably hasn't even been built. I'm trying to remain optimistic but that is only 3 weeks to build and ship to the East Coast of Canada....I just can't see things running that smoothly and efficiently.

lxs123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' TRD Offroad
Vancouver just received a first batch. Going to New Westminster to check out Solar Octane TRD off road standard package.

Newtacointown

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Does anyone know the process it takes to lift the quality control when the truck is held at a rail yard? Is it a matter of an employee from Toyota Canada making the rounds to various rail yards and inspecting it?

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Just want to give an update for y'all to maybe boost your morale if you're waiting! My truck is en-route to Alberta now and the official delivery date has moved up to this week from next. Hopefully more Tacos follow this trend of being early!
What was ur expected delivery date . My dealer told me last week that it was on transit to toronto .. and is expected to be around 8-12 april

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Also got a text from my Alberta dealer. My off road Premium is off the train and getting in a truck. Hope to see it this week they said.
When was ur expected delivery date . My one is also on route to Toronto . And is expected to be in calgary from 8-12 april

Meow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4 Avant
Latest update today is my truck has been built and is on its way to the dealer. Still trying to figure out the timeline with that.
I was able to look at one they got last night (obv not mine). They look great in person!
Sponsored