Sponsored

Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates?

Maple Man

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma Sport
In Eastern Ontario. Waiting on my sport premium in underground. I wanted a Limited in Bronze Oxide but of course Toyota says no. You will get what we give you. Anyway mine was supposed to be delivered on March 18th. Now pushed back until last week of March. Not holding my breath.
Sponsored

Hare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma
In Eastern Ontario. Waiting on my sport premium in underground. I wanted a Limited in Bronze Oxide but of course Toyota says no. You will get what we give you. Anyway mine was supposed to be delivered on March 18th. Now pushed back until last week of March. Not holding my breath.
So we are kinda of in the same boat....

mitchfon

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Sport Premium
My TRD Sport Premium in underground was built sometime the week of the 4th and it's slated to arrive April 2-6 to Alberta. It's current status is "In transit to Toronto yard." My dealer seems to think it may come before that but, does anyone have experience with how long it takes to get up to Toronto and then subsequently to the dealer?

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
My TRD Sport Premium in underground was built sometime the week of the 4th and it's slated to arrive April 2-6 to Alberta. It's current status is "In transit to Toronto yard." My dealer seems to think it may come before that but, does anyone have experience with how long it takes to get up to Toronto and then subsequently to the dealer?
Wow...that is an optimistic time-line,but I hope you are right because I have a similar schedule to the east coast. I just can't believe they can build it and ship it in 4-5 weeks. Although when I bought my 2020 VooDoo , the door tag said 11/19 and I bought it Nov 19 2019, but it was built in Texas..and that was before all the sh_t hit the fan...lol.

Truz66

First Name
Truz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
My dealer in AB just updated my truck delivery to April 6. Sounds familiar to Mitchfonā€™s post. However, I have no details on where it is on delivery and I have no VIN yet.

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
Mine is supposedly coming in towards the end of may. I bought one that fit what I wanted from their future build list. Guess Iā€™ll find out if it was hot air or not in a month or so. Iā€™m not too worried about it. My current truck works.

Darrin Carter

First Name
Buckshot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tundra
Mine a TRD sport premium in supersonic red was supposed to come in early Feb then was moved to early March then the end of March
It is built and sitting in a yard somewhere in Toronto on hold. She tells me that most of the Tacoma's are sitting on hold. (not sure what the hold is). Her sales manager is trying to get details but cant seem to or isn't telling me. I have wheels tires leveling kit and roof rack sitting in the garage waiting for a truck.

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealers demo has been sitting in Montreal on hold for over a month. I guess Montreal is the entry point for east coast bound vehicles.

OP
OP
Kielly

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Anyone in the Calgary/Edmonton area currently still waiting on a TRD Offroad that's willing to make the 5 hour drive may have some luck getting this beaut in Fort Mac.

Surprised they got this in given they weren't expecting anymore for a few months last I talked to them. Something tells me it may sit on their lot for a while as a majority of folks up here like their 1/2 tons and bigger.

Worth a shot to reach out, I found them amazing to deal with. There's only enough room for ONE white 4g Tacoma in this town, someone come take it away šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

2024 Tacoma Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates? 1000003434

Reactions: MJE

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My small town dealer here on the east coast received 2 OR premiums and a sport premium yesterday...all are white.

Powhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 TRD OR 6MT DCSB Underground
Iā€™m also in AB, and in Feb my delivery date was Mar 9-19. My dealer called me yesterday saying it will be Apr 1-5. It feels real this time, I havenā€™t seen any in the wild yet.

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
P
Picked mine up today and talked a little with a few guys including the manager. They're expecting six more atleast but they said they don't expect them to show up until June which is crazy. When I talked with them last they were expecting some in the following weeks. Don't know if that dealership in particular got pushed back or if their expecting delays.

They said as far as their aware there's only three total in Alberta and none have sold besides mine, could be an uneducated guess from them but they're expecting to get no more manuals at all.

None the less, they said having my truck as a show truck for the last two weeks has gotten a dozen people putting their names in for the truck so I can't imagine what the waiting list is like these days.

Definitely glad I put my deposit in back in June lol.
which dealership did u get it . And which trim is it ? My truck is expected to arrive around 12 april. ( trd off road manual ))