Sponsored

Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates?

Thirtywon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Premium
I received the same on my OR premium earlier in the week, although I had to ask my dealer for my card key. They had no idea it was supposed to come with it 🙄 eventually found out Toyota ships them in the owners manual pouch.

what I was missing and there was a note in the glove box from port, that it is owed to me, was the trailer hitch ball.
Same here on the trailer ball.

My TRD ORP was delivered to the dealer earlier in the week without the JBL centre speaker, fortunately it arrived today in time for my pickup!
Sponsored

lxs123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' TRD Offroad
Mine is going to arrive in a few weeks. What did you guys get with you trucks aside from the two keys, key card, and apparently trailer ball and owners manual? What about all season mats, and ball hitch?

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Mine is going to arrive in a few weeks. What did you guys get with you trucks aside from the two keys, key card, and apparently trailer ball and owners manual? What about all season mats, and ball hitch?
The trailer receiver came with the truck (ball still missing) and two sets of mats, a rubber winter set and a summer carpet set, owners manual.

ALF44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tucson Hybrid, waiting Sport Premium
Just picked up my Sport Premium yesterday! Ended up getting it a week earlier than they said! My salesman did do a good bit of research on it so everything was explained, even the card key!

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off road (soon)
Like said above with hitch and all season mats. One thing with the OFFROAD PREMIUM (not sure on others) make sure you get our mud flaps. They are not on when it unloads from the truck. Should be in back seat and dealer puts them on.

On another note. Really liking the truck so far last few days. Real nice little rig. My other truck and always has been is a F350 so never had a 1/4 before.

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
Just picked up my Sport Premium yesterday! Ended up getting it a week earlier than they said! My salesman did do a good bit of research on it so everything was explained, even the card key!
What color? We need pics.

Maple Man

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma Sport
Awesome truck. I have the same one coming , hopefully next week. Did it come with the tie downs for the bed rail?

ALF44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tucson Hybrid, waiting Sport Premium
Awesome truck. I have the same one coming , hopefully next week. Did it come with the tie downs for the bed rail?
It did come with the plastic type cleats, 4 of them. I just ordered the Billet tie downs to replace the plastic.

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
I just did a dealer drive trough today and they have a black sport and a black off road. The sport has white dash trim and the off road has blue dash trim. I noticed both of these trucks have the bed lighting...is that standard on these trucks?