Sponsored

Joncollege

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tucson
Wish this blue was a little bit less dark.

I also would like to see a brighter green.
I totally agree. I don't like how it switches to purple. Depending on lighting. Either do a voodoo blue to match in interior accents, or offer solar octane interior accents

OP
OP
BigDan

BigDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma PreRunner (future)
More photos of Blue Crush Metallic TRD Sport i-Force Max Hybrid

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 8Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 7Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 6Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 9Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 2Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 4Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 5Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 3Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 11Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 13Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 12Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 1Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 10Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma Toyota Color Paint Engine Bed

Reactions: MJE

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
I really like that since the wheel base is longer, we get the space freed up in the bed in front of the wheel wells. This used to only be the case with long beds. The bed is also a bit deeper, which is also a plus

wy3134

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dakota
I really like that since the wheel base is longer, we get the space freed up in the bed in front of the wheel wells. This used to only be the case with long beds. The bed is also a bit deeper, which is also a plus
idk if you have had a chance to look at the bed of the colorado, but it feels weird with how deep it is, relative to how most trucks come. i like it and cant wait to see in person

paulbdotcom

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD OFFROAD
Not a fan of the color but I do like the options the Sport has (I do more on pavement than off). Wondering this - what are the clearances looking like? Will the sport have the same lift as the off-road?

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
Here you have a premium I force max sport loaded as you can get for the most part but, notice the head lights. They are not the same as the Pro and TH referring to the daytime running light.

That's horse sh%t.
You say HS, I say grade differentiation. It's an appearance feature, exclusive to the top trims.

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
What's going on with that air intake? Looking at the lower half, I thought 'did they make a functional hood scoop?' , but then the next picture shows the exact section of hood that seals against that open air-box piece. looks like there is an inlet area into the grille. Maybe it can accept a foam pre-cleaner.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
What's going on with that air intake? Looking at the lower half, I thought 'did they make a functional hood scoop?' , but then the next picture shows the exact section of hood that seals against that open air-box piece. looks like there is an inlet area into the grille. Maybe it can accept a foam pre-cleaner.
They have never had a functional scoop.

baska

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX-T
I keep seeing those pictures of the back seat and I'm convinced they have to be showing the front seats pushed all the way back. There's no way they could sell a truck with a back seat with that little of leg room.
I also noticed that. When you buy a truck, you usually don't think that there could be a lack of leg room.
I like the interior though. It seems that my current seat covers would fit the seats.
2024 Tacoma Blue Crush Metallic 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport i-Force MAX Hybrid -- exterior & interior first look! 14738-1670-24-24-24
Sponsored

Last edited: