Armyn21

First Name
Armyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
any one near this address? 1008 Executive Blvd. Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
its J&L oil separator company and they want a 4th gen taco to fit a catch can. their oil separator are popular on the 3rd gen taco's and they said they can make it for the 4th if they can get a hands on one. hefty discount or probably free if anyone can bring their 4th gen in their shop
Sponsored

PNWblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
any one near this address? 1008 Executive Blvd. Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
its J&L oil separator company and they want a 4th gen taco to fit a catch can. their oil separator are popular on the 3rd gen taco's and they said they can make it for the 4th if they can get a hands on one. hefty discount or probably free if anyone can bring their 4th gen in their shop
I wonder if it's even necessary for the 4th gen, isn't the 2.4 direct and port injected? Shouldn't that help with the carbon build up? I would really like to see a true air/oil separator system where the oil goes back to the engine like the aftermarket has for the WRX if this is really necessary for this engine

OP
OP

Armyn21

First Name
Armyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I wonder if it's even necessary for the 4th gen, isn't the 2.4 direct and port injected? Shouldn't that help with the carbon build up? I would really like to see a true air/oil separator system where the oil goes back to the engine like the aftermarket has for the WRX if this is really necessary for this engine
i have their separator on my 3rd gen and its still catches a lot of nasty looking oil (3rd gen is a D4S too). even though its a DI in the ports i still want my ports to be extra clean and dont want any of that nasty looking gunk on my ports. its literally $160 for the thing i think its worth it
Sponsored