Sponsored

evorunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 prius, 2016 tacoma trd sport
wonder how big of a price jump? don't think they have the room to go up like fullsize trucks. I'm not spending in the 50's and I think a good chunk of the midsize truck customers can't climb that high especially with good interest rates getting close to 10%. I think they're need to be closer to the next gen chevy/gmc pricing...not to far above like they keep being
Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
wonder how big of a price jump? don't think they have the room to go up like fullsize trucks. I'm not spending in the 50's and I think a good chunk of the midsize truck customers can't climb that high especially with good interest rates getting close to 10%. I think they're need to be closer to the next gen chevy/gmc pricing...not to far above like they keep being
We can dream for sure. I know with the interest rates I am already reconsidering what I originally planned to spend. Maybe I can add more than planned for my down payment by the end of the year.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
On Toyota's Instagram there are a couple of posters saying April 3rd, so maybe we will see it in a little over a week

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota, Jeep
That seems to suggest intel provided to sources is on track being first week April.

If that’s the case, Toyota really tightened up the process when compared to the Tundra. That was a mess.

ForestTaco02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma SR5
Does the cab look bigger than in the leaked pictures? Maybe this is the double cab vs. the Extra-cab in those pics.

jimmydean

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
I’m guessing the next teaser is April 3, not the reveal. Too soon

D10S86

First Name
Chello
Threads