Sponsored

HCTacoFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
2024 TACOMA DEALER ALLOCATIONS LIST

This is a Tacoma allocations list (U.S. only) updated daily and can be filtered for the 2024MY Tacoma. Also includes the equipped options and any ADMs.

Just looking at the 2024 TRD Off-Road, there are 968 allocations currently. A few deliveries already but most are into February.

Note: the list may take up to a minute to load as it contains so much data, so please be patient and don't keep reloading.

This is a VERY cool list -- it is incredible the amount of information that is on there!! Curiosity question: I did not see TX in the list of states. What that because there were no allocations yet for TX or if they were on a different list? Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
This is a VERY cool list -- it is incredible the amount of information that is on there!! Curiosity question: I did not see TX in the list of states. What that because there were no allocations yet for TX or if they were on a different list? Thanks in advance!!

Gulf States Toyota is a private distributor and the allocations are probably not easy to strip off the website like the rest of the data is.

HCTacoFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Bummer :-( Oh well, may have to look out of state / region if I don't get satisfaction from my dealer. This is still awesome information no matter what.

WhatARide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Traverse - 2013 XC60 - 2020 Escape
"LE5" in the vin is Manual I believe. Also, $77k for a 2023 MY? Insane

Nuke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander Platinum
Filtering down to my desired configuration, it doesn't exist on the list. If I understand correctly, a dealer can no longer custom order a vehicle for a customer? True or false? How does the system work? Dealers are at the mercy of Toyota corporate? Same for Lexus?

Last edited:

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Filtering down to my desired configuration, it does exist on the list. If I understand correctly, a dealer can no longer custom order a vehicle for a customer? True or false? How does the system work? Dealers are at the mercy of Toyota corporate? Same for Lexus?
Yeah, you cant custom order anything. You just have to wait for your preferred build to be built and try to snag it.

joemysterio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Wilderness
Hi all, new user and hopeful first time Tacoma owner soon. :)

Just want to say thanks to the OP, this is really awesome. I've already started calling with one dealership so far. Also posting as a heads up for anyone in California willing to travel or in Southern California. Autonation Cerritos is adding mandatory packages totaling $3200. They wouldn't budge from it, so yeah.

Anyway, @Mackieallan , thanks again!

edit: BTW, what exactly does DealerHold mean?

Last edited:

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
I dont think any have been delivered yet… my sales guy reached out today and said mine is currently in Santa Rita awaiting transit and mine was a pretty early allocation.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
How often do new allocations come out? And can we assume this allocation list will be updated continually? That would be super rad!

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
How often do new allocations come out? And can we assume this allocation list will be updated continually? That would be super rad!
Usually monthly on allocations but it is up to the maker of that spreadsheet to update it. Might want to buy him a coffee and ask him to update it for you.

eoghanrd

First Name
Eoghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
2024 Tacoma List: 2024 Tacoma Dealer Allocations (Nationwide) w/ Options, Pricing, ADM Markups & Availability Capture.JPG

The update I've been waiting for.......dealer says it's been allocated since mid-December, but only showed up in the public inventory search over the weekend.
Sponsored