Sponsored

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
This first video seems to indicate that there are 17 Tacomas in allocation, total across the country with no additional details. I talked with a dealer today who said he saw 11 in allocation, but all of the details were for the 23s. So who knows! The second video shows YouTubers at a Toyota event with a bunch of 2024 models where they indicate that there will be more videos to come. So maybe we're very close to getting all the details we're looking for!

Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Ugh they need to get their arse's in gear and get the configurator up! My sales guy is refusing to go over the packages with me or talking with me about potentially switching my reservation to the sport until the configurator goes live or some pricing information comes out yet they're already starting to allocate lmao.

Maybe I need to request a new sales guy.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I'm convinced at this point that Toyota themselves don't know the MSRP and will just make up a number based on how they feel the day of the launch.
Lol…Willing to bet Toyota knows exactly where pricing will land.. I just did a quick dive into MSRPs for each top trim level on every new Taco gen release year & adjusted for inflation. From 1995/2005/2016 the top trims each ran ~$46k if you bought them new in 2023.

I suspect the standard 2.4L higher grades (278 hp and 317 lb.-ft. of torque) with come in $47k-$50K and the OR & TH hybrids will fetch $53,999.99+. There’s a lot of tech and new features packed into these rigs now. Expect the ARB kits on the TH to hit with serious sticker shock.

outcast

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Lol…Willing to bet Toyota knows exactly where pricing will land.. I just did a quick dive into MSRPs for each top trim level on every new Taco gen release year & adjusted for inflation. From 1995/2005/2016 the top trims each ran ~$46k if you bought them new in 2023.

I suspect the standard 2.4L higher grades (278 hp and 317 lb.-ft. of torque) with come in $47k-$50K and the OR & TH hybrids will fetch $53,999.99+. There’s a lot of tech and new features packed into these rigs now. Expect the ARB kits on the TH to hit with serious sticker shock.
Man I really wanna know prices for new Tacomas

Looking at the tundra from their non hybrid trim to hybrid models, price increase was nearly 17k
2021 tundra trd pro—49k (non hybrid)
2022 tundra trd pro—67k (hybrid)

Current 2023 Tacoma trd pro is 48k

But current models for 2024 tundra is only about 3k difference tween hybrid and non hybrid on same trim (platinum model)

JakeJoeBob

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner

I think this is right on the money. 54k is the number I have in my head for the Pro. It just makes sense in the product stack. We know the LC is starting at 55k and 60k + is Tundra territory. That just seems to be where it would fit. I have a feeling with TH and the AAP packages are going to give us some shocking window stickers though.

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
I think this is right on the money. 54k is the number I have in my head for the Pro. It just makes sense in the product stack. We know the LC is starting at 55k and 60k + is Tundra territory. That just seems to be where it would fit. I have a feeling with TH and the AAP packages are going to give us some shocking window stickers though.
Just as much as a price progression, Toyota will price against the competition.
ZR2 is $47k
Raptor Jr is $55k
AT4X is $55k
Mojave is $55.5k (with a roof and automatic)
So aside from the screaming deal on the ZR2, looks like the price point is.... $55k

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
I've heard the Pro's are going to be hard to get, anyone else hear this?

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
Only sure thing so far is that the Pro will be a delayed launch, since it's hybrid. Obviously there'll be insane mark-ups in the first quarter of availability.

Tom59

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Tundra ISE, 2012 CT200h, 2015 NX 200t
Just as much as a price progression, Toyota will price against the competition.
ZR2 is $47k
Raptor Jr is $55k
AT4X is $55k
Mojave is $55.5k (with a roof and automatic)
So aside from the screaming deal on the ZR2, looks like the price point is.... $55k
Good luck with getting a Raptor @55k. Good luck getting one at any price. AT4X starts at 55k, I check inventory daily there are some in the mid-50s and others in the low to mid-60s. They are also going against very little competition until the new Ford Ranger and Taco come out, then they will need to compete for customers and with high interest rates. I am hoping this will contribute to some downward pressure. -for all of them. - that or they adjust production to keep prices high. I am waiting until we see some comparisons against each other to make a final decision. -

ToyotaSalesman31707

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra Limited, Taco TRD Pro
Here's what I know. There are still A LOT of 2023's on the ground. Pricing will not be made public until that inventory has been depleted. As soon as I have pricing, I'm sending it over to Admin and he'll post it. Being that I'm in the Southeast district, I should have it pretty fast. As far as any 2024's being allocated, I doubt it. I know there aren't any in this district and I don't think there are any elsewhere.

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Good luck with getting a Raptor @55k. Good luck getting one at any price. AT4X starts at 55k, I check inventory daily there are some in the mid-50s and others in the low to mid-60s. They are also going against very little competition until the new Ford Ranger and Taco come out, then they will need to compete for customers and with high interest rates. I am hoping this will contribute to some downward pressure. -for all of them. - that or they adjust production to keep prices high. I am waiting until we see some comparisons against each other to make a final decision. -
I was absolutely set on a Ranger Raptor until I saw the Tacoma... I don't even need a pro honestly. I have also been watching the GMC/Chevy Twins for deals. I'm hoping they'll try and clear out the remaining 23's soon and there will be a deal as that's the only way I'll buy one of those. I have Raptors ordered at 2 dealerships (1 Stock, and 1 Retail) @ MSRP, but none of them have scheduled. They haven't made 1 Ranger and they were supposed to be starting in August so there's not a lot of confidence here. I'm friends with the Service Manager at our local Toyota dealer and he says he can get me one when they get the allocations, so I may go that way. There's actually things about all 3 that I like. I wish I could merge all of them into a super truck :)

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
When I put my name on the list at Mountain States Toyota here in the Denver area on June 3rd I was 4th on the list for Trailhunter and they already had ~20 or more on the TRD Pro list. Take that for what it is, but it sounds like they were experiencing a much higher demand for the Pro. I'm not sure what the actual production will look like of course, but I would guess that the Pro would be in higher demand but who knows. As a note Mountain States Toyota is the largest Toyota dealer in CO.

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
When I put my name on the list at Mountain States Toyota here in the Denver area on June 3rd I was 4th on the list for Trailhunter and they already had ~20 or more on the TRD Pro list. Take that for what it is, but it sounds like they were experiencing a much higher demand for the Pro. I'm not sure what the actual production will look like of course, but I would guess that the Pro would be in higher demand but who knows. As a note Mountain States Toyota is the largest Toyota dealer in CO.
From the reservation list on this site, it looks like those two are the popular options. I'm looking at probably a TRD Offroad or Limited if I go Tacoma. They don't have reservations yet at that dealership and won't until they know pricing and allocation

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
My guess is out the door over 60 on a pro and more on the TH. That reflects MSRP, either accept it or choose a lower trim. Personally I'm ordering an OR premium and staying on the list for a Pro ( I am first on the list after the those that have not had their orders filled for a 23 Pro ).
Sponsored