Sponsored

joemysterio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Wilderness
No new TRDOR in Bronze Oxide in California. Cool beans.
If you haven't seen the update today, Northridge has several Bronze Oxide ORPs! Sadly, sheet shows dealer mark ups, but may actually be dealer addons.
Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
If you haven't seen the update today, Northridge has several Bronze Oxide ORPs! Sadly, sheet shows dealer mark ups, but may actually be dealer addons.
Yep already talked to them a couple weeks ago, they wont budge on markups. I already have 2 deposits down for msrp dealers, so just gotta wait for them to get an allocation.

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
Great list and thanks. Just contacted a dealer in California for one coming next week without a markup listed. Let’s see what they say. I went to the dealership in San Jose yesterday and they have them marked up almost 10k along with my local dealer in Dublin.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
Great list and thanks. Just contacted a dealer in California for one coming next week without a markup listed. Let’s see what they say. I went to the dealership in San Jose yesterday and they have them marked up almost 10k along with my local dealer in Dublin.
My Dealer says he is not marking them up for instate residents. He's a small town Dealer. I'm waiting on the bigger engine model. It might this time next year.

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Dealer says he is not marking them up for instate residents. He's a small town Dealer. I'm waiting on the bigger engine model. It might this time next year.
I just received a couple emails from the dealer after asking if the truck was available and of course they list all the others that I'm not interested in. I asked him again if it's available so i need to see what he comes back with. Luckily I'm not desperate and will not pay dealer markups or for any unnecessary options.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
I just received a couple emails from the dealer after asking if the truck was available and of course they list all the others that I'm not interested in. I asked him again if it's available so i need to see what he comes back with. Luckily I'm not desperate and will not pay dealer markups or for any unnecessary options.
Yes good point. Sometimes they say no mark-up, but there will be 2-5k in junk add ons, that is basically the same thing as mark up. Here is one of the most aggregious offenders, which also happens to be my local dealer.

2024 Tacoma List: 2024 Tacoma Dealer Allocations (Nationwide) w/ Options, Pricing, ADM Markups & Availability Screenshot_20240120-190940

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes good point. Sometimes they say no mark-up, but there will be 2-5k in junk add ons, that is basically the same thing as mark up. Here is one of the most aggregious offenders, which also happens to be my local dealer.

Screenshot_20240120-190940.png
He messaged me back trying to add 1k for film protection on the hood, hard pass for me. Needs to talk to his manager, have to wait until tomorrow to find out if they agree to drop that, otherwise I will keep looking. I wish it was as simple as pay the advertised price and move on.

the catalytic converter etching is really a joke now that they have placed it up in the engine bay where it should be less likely to be stolen.

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)

This is bad, but Toyota of Smithfield in RI would like 1-up them: theyve continued to claim they only sell at msrp for all vehicles, but for a Pro they told me I’d have to pay for partial PPF (so a few hundred bucks worth of poorly applied film) and its TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS lolol

So I’ll be driving a half hour past them to get a Pro at sticker.

I don’t fault dealers for trying to get ADM, you should try to get top dollar for any product you sell (granted only a sucker pays ADM on a mass produced car), but the 3 card monty style pricing to trick folks is what disgusts me.

coldconfession13

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Autonation Toyota corpus christi TX got a TRD Offroad. Nobody hasn't claimed it yet. I thought about it but looks like it has the 8 inch screen and not the 14 inch screen which sucks.

eoghanrd

First Name
Eoghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Mine has now hit the dreaded hold. Reached rail depart, and that's where it's going to stay until they get whatever issue (EPA or otherwise) straightened out.

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m curious as to if both factories are doing this or only one of them

coldconfession13

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
2024 Tacoma List: 2024 Tacoma Dealer Allocations (Nationwide) w/ Options, Pricing, ADM Markups & Availability 2024_Tacoma_Models

Sales guy from corpus Christi Texas just said they got more allocations. For anybody looking for tacos

TruckGal

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
I have an underground Sport on reserve at Chula Vista, CA (in AZ) with the moonroof that I want and I added the dash cam and it had a few other options, including the TRD black 18" wheels. Well the price dropped and I wondered why...the wheels ended up coming off. I texted my sales guy and he was curious as well. Needless to say, if you had the wheels on and they are gone, it is because of a supplier shortage. The wheels at $1325 definitely is not a deal breaker for me.

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Just heard from my dealer this morning that they had a meeting with their regional manager and they are expecting their first Tacomas to arrive in Mid-February, but I did see a post on the Tacoma Nation FB group this morning of a dealer with a SR5 already (can't confirm if this is legit or not).

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
A member here asked for a comparison of the 1/16/24 versus 1/9/24 allocations sheet so I ran a compare function in Excel.

This is useful for seeing all the changes made to the allocations and SOLD vehicles. You can see changes to Dealer Price, Markup/ADM, Expected Delivery ETA, Last Update, etc.

DOWNLOAD EXCEL FILE (or view below)

Remember this is a COMPARISON of TWO Excel files so it shows:

GREEN HIGHLIGHTED CELLS = ADDED TO THE SHEET
GREEN TEXT = ADDED TEXT TO THE SHEET

RED HIGHLIGHTED CELLS = REMOVED FROM THE SHEET
RED TEXT = DELETED TEXT FROM SHEET

Do you have an updated list for this week?
Sponsored