Abar9

Abar9

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I'm surprised this is still the only stick shift 2024 on here? Can you tell us how you like it?

@Abar9 Any other mods you have planned?
hey sorry I’ve been out for work the last week, well I like it a lot it is very fun to drive, torque is great, response is very good tbh. Check out my test drive video

Sponsored

Reactions: oxi
OP
OP
Abar9

Abar9

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Not sure. The few SR reviews and dealer stock picks have had aluminum wheels- unless they’re convincing hubcaps.
I know I saw the same but these one came with nice tires

OP
OP
Abar9

Abar9

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I'm surprised this is still the only stick shift 2024 on here? Can you tell us how you like it?

@Abar9 Any other mods you have planned?
so far I did a black out of the logo and some racing stripes and that’s it. More in the future when I get more free time

OP
OP
Abar9

Abar9

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Is this the first privately owned SR Manual (or any trim) posted on here? Would love to see more photos…especially showing off the steelies. Congrats!
Yeah man this is the first truck so far in the Triangle area in NC that is MT. I posted some reviews in my channel

OP
OP
Abar9

Abar9

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Yes — enjoy your new truck. You have earned it a thousand times over in my opinion. Thank you for your service!
Thanks for your support man !! 🇺🇸

OP
OP
Abar9

Abar9

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Congrats on the new truck, I drove a 2024 yesterday and was pleasantly surprised by the available power overall. A significant improvement over the 3rd gen 6.
Definitely it is an improvement hopefully same quality !

sopranojam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly) 2016 Tacoma SR
I am happy for you! This makes me wonder if I would be satisfied with an SR Manual or not? I ordered (requested/allocated/fingers crossed) a TRD Sport with some add-ons, and I know that price tag will hurt. Now I am wondering if an SR Manual would meet my needs or not? I think the one thing that gets me is the back window not opening. I am not sure why this bothers me so much. After all, it is much safer to tie lumber down and have it poking backward with a flag, than to have it protruding through the cab and the occupants.

sopranojam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly) 2016 Tacoma SR
@Abar9 can you share what your door sticker says about towing capacities? I’d like to settle that debate. No one can believe this truck can tow 6400 lb like the spec sheet says and I’d like to know what your sticker actually says. Thank you.
Sponsored