Sponsored

Jeeper Defector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Jeep JT Gladiator
Glad to see how the new Tacoma is looking in the last two leaks!

Was afraid it was gonna have that monster Tundra grill. Toyota's design language definitely improved vs last generation (dare I say even the Camry looks good 👀)

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Toyota 4Runner Trail, FJ55 LC
Pretty sure the Trail Hunter will be blue in the image set with the white TRD Pro.

OP
OP

jaxon12turner

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
wow! TRD off road? I notice there is no hood scoop on this one.
It’s hard to say with certainty because the image is pretty low res and is zoomed in, but I believe this is the TRD Pro, actually. The hood scoop is more towards the center, off camera. The lines and grill on this also match up with the leak from yesterday. I’m really bad at photo editing so excuse that, but here’s an overlay of this photo with yesterday’s leak that shows that the grill & headlight seem to match. I brightened it up a bit to show the detail better:
2024 Tacoma Sneak peek look at 2024 Tacoma front end (real life leaked image) IMG_9103

Its a TRD thang

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd gen tacoma
Looks white to me , it's the same photo I saw yesterday and that was definitely white . Also I wonder if the tow hooks are above the skid plate in the black portion...there is no way they leave those off this truck....that would be suicide

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tundra
I'm digging the looks. Way better than the tundra for sure!
You guys crack me up. It’s a mini Tundra and looks dang good. The new trucks/suvs are all on the TNGA platform. Tundra/Sequoia and Tacoma/4Runner are all going to have same exterior and interior styling.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
You guys crack me up. It’s a mini Tundra and looks dang good.
But the Tundra front end is hideous and changes the entire look of the truck. I hate the looks of the Tundra, but love the looks of the Tacoma.

Ghstlogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Looks great! Any idea if the vents below the headlight are functional in any way? Fake vent plastic trim is a pet peeve 😅
Sponsored