Sponsored

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Had to stretch out the WB for more legroom. I just wonder if they reconfigured it in a way to give enough legroom to the back seat? Still looks really tight back there!

BTW, I think it looks much better without that sport bar/rack on. I hope itā€™s an option and not standard equipment. No point in spending money on something I donā€™t want.

Stitch107

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax trd
im hoping the both the pro and the trail hunter at least has the full back window that goes down not just a slide

2chains

First Name
Ruder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Had to stretch out the WB for more legroom. I just wonder if they reconfigured it in a way to give enough legroom to the back seat? Still looks really tight back there!

BTW, I think it looks much better without that sport bar/rack on. I hope itā€™s an option and not standard equipment. No point in spending money on something I donā€™t want.
Agree about the rack. Might be optional as it looks to be bolted on top as opposed to the snorkel that looks really well integrated into the body. Really like how they incorporated the snorkel...although we only have floods here every tens years and would only need it then.šŸ˜Š

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Seen this on reddit and man were the responses negative. Makes me happy in all honesty. Hopefully they keep thinking this way and I may just get my tacoma much quicker, and much cheaper than I'm expecting. Love the look, but I do agree the little port window in back is slightly dissapointing, but I'll just be happy to have a rear opening window.

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
im hoping the both the pro and the trail hunter at least has the full back window that goes down not just a slide
They do not, engineering the window like that now isn't going to happen. What you see in photos is what is being released.

Tonka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2007

I am getting a PRO and wanting the sport bar/rack on for the bed. I can take it off your hands if its not an add on and comes standard, let me know :cool:

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Agree about the rack. Might be optional as it looks to be bolted on top as opposed to the snorkel that looks really well integrated into the body. Really like how they incorporated the snorkel...although we only have floods here every tens years and would only need it then.šŸ˜Š
Yeah, I hope the snorkel ends up being an option too. If itā€™s standard that would be a tough one to remove (and costly with a new fender needed). If so Iā€™ll likely skip the Trailhunter altogether and go for the Off-road and build from there with a crewcab/longbed.

Its a TRD thang

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd gen tacoma
Yeah, I hope the snorkel ends up being an option too. If itā€™s standard that would be a tough one to remove (and costly with a new fender needed). If so Iā€™ll likely skip the Trailhunter altogether and go for the Off-road and build from there with a crewcab/longbed.
The desert air intake, Toyota doesn't call it a snorkel for legal reasons . It's pretty low profile and it wouldn't bother me

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
It's still shorter then a gladiator though
Overall the truck is a little shorter, but the long bed wheel base is 7ā€ longer than a Gladiator. The Gladiator can get away with it because a 37ā€ can be fit pretty easily.

Its a TRD thang

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd gen tacoma
Overall the truck is a little shorter, but the long bed wheel base is 7ā€ longer than a Gladiator. The Gladiator can get away with it because a 37ā€ can be fit pretty easily.
I thought this was the gladiator msg board for some reason šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. But I think the TH will be just fine off road, I bet 35s will fit as well....37s with some modifications
Sponsored