Sponsored

SXTH Vs. Banks (Intake & Boost Tubes)

OP
OP
Diablo Taco

Diablo Taco

TRD Sport Premium
Active member
Joined
May 18, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
29
Reaction score
25
Location
Biloxi, MS
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport 4x4
100% agree. I'm starting to think they should just rename that group Rob's Bank Power GroupšŸ˜‚
I made a post asking if anyone had feedback on the K&N intake, specifically whether the oiled filter causes any issues with the sensor. Rob was first reply by posting the Banks intake with his usual ad disclaimer. I told him, ā€œNo thank you, that’s not what I’m here for.ā€

A couple hours later, I realized I hadn’t gotten a single notification from such a huge group, so I checked and saw the post had been deleted lol. I guess I offended him with the ā€œno thank you, that’s not what I’m here forā€ comment lol.

Here's another perfect example of silencing others by turning off commenting to prevent any further discussions when it doesn't make you money.

2024 Tacoma SXTH Vs. Banks (Intake & Boost Tubes) 1779981396266-jt
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

oldman

SR
Active member
First Name
Lou
Joined
Aug 27, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
30
Reaction score
29
Location
Hawaii
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma SR 4x4
I would say this a properly oiled and maintained gauze oil filter does an OK job of filtration vs the OEM filter does an excellent job and if it is a little dirty does an even better job.
 
OP
OP
Diablo Taco

Diablo Taco

TRD Sport Premium
Active member
Joined
May 18, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
29
Reaction score
25
Location
Biloxi, MS
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport 4x4
Following up on my original post now that I’ve put roughly 7,000 miles on the SXTH intake and charge pipes. I wanted to spend some time driving the truck with both installed before giving a proper review, instead of basing everything on the excitement right after installation.

After putting those miles on them, I have to say I’m very impressed. Both mods have met my expectations and then some. The sound alone makes the truck more enjoyable to drive, but it’s the overall feel that really stands out. When you get into the throttle, hear the turbo, and feel the truck pull, it puts a smile on your face.

Obviously, the butt dyno isn’t a scientific measurement, but from the driver’s seat, the truck feels better when you floor it. That combination of sound and feel is exactly what I was hoping to get out of these upgrades, and after 7,000 miles, I’m still enjoying them just as much.

Honestly, I’m glad I went with SXTH. I spent plenty of time weighing my options before buying, and having this much seat time with the setup makes me feel good about that decision. For what I wanted out of the truck, these two mods have been worthwhile additions. I'd have to credit CAMTuning for pointing me to the right direction with his independent testing of the big 3 intake brands.

I also have the SXTH turbo inlet pipe sitting in the box, so that’s next on the install list. I’m looking forward to getting it installed and seeing how the full setup feels together. I’ll put some miles on that as well and follow up once I’ve had enough time behind the wheel to give it a fair review.



2024 Tacoma SXTH Vs. Banks (Intake & Boost Tubes) Untitled
Sponsored

 
 






Top