Sponsored

Jayzeee

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
In vegas my dealer called me asking me if I wanted a PRO. But I backed away I’m not interested in those seats. I waited this long for what I wanted I think I can wait 30 more days.
Sponsored

Kingsley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
100 Series
That TH up in Greeley is 'sale pending' now. These rigs are selling, supply will remain tight I think. I drilled down on the PIO on that build and those accessories largely are worth it out the gate IMO. The $500 dash cam is pricey but clean integration. You're gonna want to record footage of hit-&-run a*holes backing into your $70K truck in random parking lots. Mall crawling struggle is real kiddos.
That should be me. The dealer is showing it coming with the Bed Rack as well which I'm not thrilled about. Hoping there will be a market to sell as a take-off.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
That should be me. The dealer is showing it coming with the Bed Rack as well which I'm not thrilled about. Hoping there will be a market to sell as a take-off.
Did you manage to take off the Bed Rack? I'm not seeing it on there anymore. I've got the Terra TRD Pro from the same dealer (ft morgan location) and they shafted me with $1.8k in PIO. I don't mind them too much...but given the option I probably would've gone no spray on bed liner....no $500 dash cam....no $70 charging cables. Paint protection seems alright for the price. I asked them if they could remove options and they basically told me "the build is closed and they can't make any modifications anymore" which honestly sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

Kingsley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
100 Series
Did you manage to take off the Bed Rack? I'm not seeing it on there anymore. I've got the Terra TRD Pro from the same dealer (ft morgan location) and they shafted me with $1.8k in PIO. I don't mind them too much...but given the option I probably would've gone no spray on bed liner....no $500 dash cam....no $70 charging cables. Paint protection seems alright for the price. I asked them if they could remove options and they basically told me "the build is closed and they can't make any modifications anymore" which honestly sounds like a bunch of bullshit.
The salesperson told me they would check with the manager and I haven't heard back (I should follow up). Hopefully it worked, but when I asked I figured it was probably a long shot.

ForgingToy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco - but hopeful Trailhunter
The salesperson told me they would check with the manager and I haven't heard back (I should follow up). Hopefully it worked, but when I asked I figured it was probably a long shot.
I'm in Denver and have reached out to several local dealers. Yesterday I received an email with this offer. No price, but a stated $2.5K mark up. I declined, but maybe others might be interested.

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Allocations - post them here đź“‹ Screenshot_20240522_213206_Gmail

Sponsored

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
How is it these guys up in Fort Morgan are getting all the hybrid allocations before anyone else in Colorado? I'm seeing Limiteds in their inventory now too. My dealer is royally sucking rn, they haven't got their first TH allocation, just a couple ORs altho I do see a TRD Pro in Terra with no one claiming it.... I bet the line of depositors at Mountains States are ripshit; those guys haven't gotten anything iForceMax Tacoma yet

Kingsley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
100 Series
How is it these guys up in Fort Morgan are getting all the hybrid allocations before anyone else in Colorado? I'm seeing Limiteds in their inventory now too. My dealer is royally sucking rn, they haven't got their first TH allocation, just a couple ORs altho I do see a TRD Pro in Terra with no one claiming it.... I bet the line of depositors at Mountains States are ripshit; those guys haven't gotten anything iForceMax Tacoma yet
I was wondering the same thing. I placed a deposit with McDonald in Greeley thinking it would probably be 2025 before I got an allocation.

A Boulder dealer reached out to me about a long bed Trailhunter last night. They were quoting a market adjustment of about $5-7k.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I was wondering the same thing. I placed a deposit with McDonald in Greeley thinking it would probably be 2025 before I got an allocation.

A Boulder dealer reached out to me about a long bed Trailhunter last night. They were quoting a market adjustment of about $5-7k.
yea I wonder if some dealers are over-allocated on the standard iForce Tacomas / need to reduce their inventory to allocate more in that model? If that's the case, totally sucks for depositors waiting for a halo trim.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
$70 in usb-c cables is bullshit. Some of the other stuff I’m seeing optioned-in look alright. The dashcam is expensive but it’ll pay for itself in a single altercation if you’re not at fault. The anti-theft hardware & software will probably lower your insurance premiums. I expect $1-2k of port when my build sheet comes in

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
so far the the ADM overreaching is not getting reservations - at least not from the inventory I've been looking at in the Southwest/SoCal regions. Here's one in St. George Utah, they want +$5K /$77K out the door. Wow. Tundra TRD PRO stratosphere...

That said, halo Tacomas at MSRP + PIO are spoken-for, sale pending. So MSRP is the line in sand atm, interest rates set to stay higher for longer.... Dudes with cash burning a hole in their pockets are going for the bigger ticket trucks by the looks of it; Cybertruck, R1T, F-150 Raptor, waiting for a Tundra Trailhunter/refresh, etc..

~80K for a midsize truck👌🏽 (aka mini-tundra)

A lot of questions as to what dealers get these TH allocations first & why...

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Allocations - post them here 📋 Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.36.59 PM

Sponsored

Bob A

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter June Delivery
Hello all new member here. After selling my F150 Raptor R two weeks ago and still waiting for my Ranger Raptor to be built, I have officially given up on the blue oval and purchased this last week. I am hoping the arrival time will be closer to the beginning of the month and not the end of the month. @Independence Overland pretty cool to see you started this thread, your videos were a deciding factor in my purchase.
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Allocations - post them here đź“‹ 1716937053620

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
Hello all new member here. After selling my F150 Raptor R two weeks ago and still waiting for my Ranger Raptor to be built, I have officially given up on the blue oval and purchased this last week. I am hoping the arrival time will be closer to the beginning of the month and not the end of the month. @Independence Overland pretty cool to see you started this thread, your videos were a deciding factor in my purchase.
1716937053620.png
While I hope you get it sooner than later, I'd plan for July/August.

OP
OP
Independence Overland

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
1716937053620.png
I appreciate you watching! Looks like you will have your truck a ways before I do. Please keep us updated, I am very curious what delays we might face with the hybrids. What state are you purchasing in?

Bob A

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter June Delivery
Purchasing is in Chicago, IL at my local dealer. I will keep everyone updated for sure.

Zebrajacket99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Got a call from my dealer a couple weeks ago that they received confirmation of my allocation for the long bed TH. Gave me a 7/1 completion date. At what point are you getting a VIN?
Sponsored