Sponsored

Trailhunter Axle Dump Pipe Part Number #

Emmjayy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Offroad
Hi All,

Hoping someone with access to the parts diagrams could help me out with getting the part # for the Trailhunter axle dump pipe to replace the axle back section and resonator on my 2024 Offroad.

Picture attached of the piece I’m looking at for clarity!

Looking to order via my local dealer but without a Canadian Trailhunter VIN or part number # they are unable to assist.

Any help is appreciated!

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Axle Dump Pipe Part Number # IMG_8356
Sponsored

rideradk

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma SR5
I don't have a part number but I checked w/ YotaGarage and they said it would be backordered for quite some time. It also doesn't have a hanger like the NYTOP version does (not sure that really matters). The latter is also backordered 8-14 weeks.

OP
OP

Emmjayy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Offroad
As nice as the NYTOP piece looks I think it’s just a bit overkill for what I’d like.

I’m in Canada AND at $250USD by the time it gets up here and shipping/duty/tax are paid I’ll likely be looking at close to $400+ CAD.

OP
OP

Emmjayy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Offroad
Finally got the part number for anyone curious down the road.

17430-YY090

No price and availability yet from my local dealer but that should be the complete part number for anyone curious!

Silent Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Dodge Challenger WBSP 2018 Toyota TRD 4Runner
Does anyone know why they are optioning a black chrome or chrome exhaust tip for the TH? I thought the TH will ship with this axle dump exhaust as standard.

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
As nice as the NYTOP piece looks I think it’s just a bit overkill for what I’d like.

I’m in Canada AND at $250USD by the time it gets up here and shipping/duty/tax are paid I’ll likely be looking at close to $400+ CAD.
I don't understand the point making such an experience part that no one will see and provides no benefit over a basic version. They could make a killing just making a basic non titanium version.
Sponsored