Sponsored

TrustButVerify

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I'm not in the loop on these guys, having never heard of them until they broke their truck a few months ago and videos were posted, but they seem extremely cringey and desperately afraid to drive that truck.

26wx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I'll be the contrarion and say I like the TFL Truck guys. They're originals. Whether it's 100% perfect or not, I believe they try to be fair.

The YouTube comments and their negativity are just silly. It wasn't snowy. Fine. Nature isn't perfect.

Last edited:

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
I thought they were selling this truck. One of their other guys on there was explaining that they did as much as they could with the truck, YT channel-wise and it was time to move to another vehicle.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I thought they were selling this truck. One of their other guys on there was explaining that they did as much as they could with the truck, YT channel-wise and it was time to move to another vehicle.
Yep…they’re probably looking for a halo trim, it’ll sell more vids VS that OR that front diff shit the bed / sold some drama, but not enough to keep it going. They bought a Cybertruck foundation series, they’re gonna get a Trailhunter or a Pro because ORs can only sell so many vids.

Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Seems like their attitude towards the taco changed when they got their ranger raptor.

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
loved the video of all the 4x4 on the little course that had set. The fully loaded jeep @68K won, but the Tacoma was really the winner in the off road model they have for 45k, They mentioned Toyota really does the 4x4 system well.

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
They are selling it and they said there is lots of interest but people want to negotiate too much.
Sponsored