Sponsored

WCS (Wireless Camera System) for 4G Tacoma

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Has anyone here messed around with the Wireless Camera System for the new Tacoma? Specifically models equipped with the digital rearview mirror.

There were some posts on the Tundra forum about this, but I haven't seen anyone mention it on the Taco side yet. Toyota part search shows the accessory as an exact fit : PT233-0C237-AA

Some YT videos on it ....

It seems like from the first video, there needs to be two additional factory-installed antennas for it to work? However, digging through the options on the configurator, I don't see an option for the WCS system on any trim.

Oddly enough, on Toyota's landing page for the new Taco, it clearly shows 3 antennas on the roof. My 24 Limited only has one. So can these be installed after the fact? Just seems like there's not a ton of information out there, and wondering if anyone has looked into this yet. I plan on towing a 19' camper and it would be sweet to utilize the digital rearview to see behind the camper.
Sponsored

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Sheldon said it can be added later. Still curious why it’s not available on the build site. Interested in this too, let’s figure it out!

OP
OP
Gurvy522

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
I’m coming up with this part number for the camera- From the manual

PT233-0C230-AA

https://assets.sia.toyota.com/publi...*MTcxNDE3OTA0My4xOC4xLjE3MTQxNzkwNzIuMzEuMC4w
You're right, that is the correct one for the full kit. However, I believe it doesn't come with the actual receiver antennas according to the manual... The part I listed above is just some assembly for the power cable options according to the manual - but it's odd as it shows as the full kit on the parts site. I knew the price seemed off, lol.

https://autoparts.toyota.com/products/product/toyota-wireless-camera-system-pt2330c237aa
Sponsored