Sponsored

Which tire/wheel combination? No lift no modifications

AmbyBomb

TRD Sport
Well-known member
First Name
Nick
Joined
Jan 30, 2026
Threads
10
Messages
143
Reaction score
120
Location
Alberta, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma TRD Sport
285/70/17 fit without issue. I went with the same wheels and tires.
 

gmalkmus

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Joined
Nov 17, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
168
Reaction score
183
Location
SW Missouri
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma TRD Offroad 6MT, 2015 Mustang GT 6MT
285/70 fits, but wishing I went with 285/75, which I have also heard fits with no issues.
 

207Dan

TRD Off-Road
New member
First Name
Dan
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
04345
Vehicle(s)
F250
285/75 17 Toyo Open Country no level no lift. I did remove the crash bars before I fitted, I don't think I would have rubbed either way.

2024 Tacoma Which tire/wheel combination? No lift no modifications 1000012121


2024 Tacoma Which tire/wheel combination? No lift no modifications 1000012122
 

207Dan

TRD Off-Road
New member
First Name
Dan
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
04345
Vehicle(s)
F250
With 2.5 inch front lift and 1 inch rear

2024 Tacoma Which tire/wheel combination? No lift no modifications 1000012140


2024 Tacoma Which tire/wheel combination? No lift no modifications 1000012256
 

Sponsored

Taco25Silver

Limited
Member
Joined
May 24, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma; 2022 Rav4
265/70r18 - with TRD Pro Wheels. No lift or mods. Added Toyota Canada mudguards for bigger coverage.

2024 Tacoma Which tire/wheel combination? No lift no modifications IMG_2558
 

KyleisNice

SR5
New member
First Name
Kyle
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Youngstown, Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2026 Toyota Tacoma SR5

Sponsored

TacoBirdinNW

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
May 26, 2026
Threads
62
Messages
583
Reaction score
688
Location
PNW
Vehicle(s)
2025 DCLB SR5
Yea that's an old picture. Had those for a second. Can get them with center caps for $800 bucks during a 25% off sale. And then if you change your mind you can sell them used for the same price because people think they are special
Sponsored

 
 






Top