Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
2024 TACOMA TRD OFF-ROAD

SPECS / FEATURES
  • Standard i-Force 2.4L turbocharged 4-Cylinder engine (278 HP / 317 LB-FT Torque)
  • Optional i-Force Max Hybrid 2.4L 4-Cyl turbo engine with 48v electric motor (326 HP / 465 LB-FT Torque)
  • Standard 8-Speed automatic transmission 4WD (AL80F)
  • Optional 6-Speed manual transmission (RC60F)
  • Available in Double Cab only
  • Bilstein monotube shocks with remote reservoirs w/ increase in piston diameter and hydraulic end stop control valve (ESCV)
  • Available front stabilizer bar disconnect system
  • Standard push-button electronic locking rear differential
  • Off-road tuned suspension
  • Available 33" tires
  • 17-inch TRD black alloy wheels with 265/70R17 all-terrain tires
  • Front Brakes: Ventilated disc, 13.4 inches (i-FORCE / i-FORCE MAX)
  • Rear Brakes: Ventilated disc, 12.2 inches (i-FORCE) / 13.2 inches (i-FORCE MAX)
  • Composite skid plates
  • Crawl Control and Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) modes
  • Available Multi-Terrain Monitor camera system
  • Standard 12.3-inch instrument gauge cluster
  • Standard 8-inch multimedia display
  • Optional JBL audio with removable JBL Flex portable speaker
  • 1709 lbs max payload

FUEL ECONOMY

4X2 A/T4X4 A/T4X4 M/T
TRD Off-Road (i-FORCE)N/A19/23/20
18/23/20

MSRP PRICING (AS OF 11/30/23) - EXCLUDES $1495 DESTINATION CHARGE

TRD Off-Road Double Cab 4x4 6MT SB$41,800
TRD Off-Road Double Cab 4x4 SB$42,900
TRD Off-Road Double Cab 4x4 6' Bed LB$43,400

STANDARD FEATURES (EXTERIOR)
  • LED headlights with Daytime Running Lights (DRL), auto on/off feature and manual leveling adjustment
  • LED fog lights
  • LED Bed Lighting
  • Color-keyed rear bumper
  • 17-in. machined alloy wheels with 265/70R17 all-terrain tires
  • Four fixed cargo bed tie-down points
  • Deck rail system with four adjustable tie-down cleats and four fixed cargo bed tie-down points
  • Composite front skid plate, with underbody transfer case and fuel tank protection
  • Underbody fuel tank protection
  • Transfer case Protector
  • "TACOMA" stamped easy lower and lift tailgate with damper
  • Electric Power Steering (EPS) and power-assisted rack-and- pinion with an Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
  • Wiring harness with 7-pin/4-pin connector
  • Class-IV towing hitch receiver and wiring harness with 7- pin/4-pin connector
  • Coil spring multi-link rear suspension

STANDARD FEATURES (INTERIOR)
  • 12.3-in. digital meter with selectable gauge display screens and fuel economy, Driver Assist, vehicle/trip information, and warning messages
  • Backup Guide Monitor
  • Fabric-trimmed seats; 6-way manually adjustable driver and front passenger seats with 2-way power adjustable lumbar support on drivers seat only
  • Leather-trimmed manual tilt/telescopic steering wheel with phone, audio, display/infotainment, and Driver Assist controls
  • Automatic climate control with air filtration and combined temperature settings for driver and front passenger
  • Dual USB-C with Power Delivery
  • Smart Key System on driver and front passenger doors with Push Button Start
  • Auto-dimming day/night rearview mirror
  • 60/40 split, folding rear seat with Under-Seat Storage
  • Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) * with Rear CrossTraffic Alert (RCTA)
  • Toyota Safety Sense™ 3.0 (TSS 3.0) – PreCollision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Lane Tracing Assist (LTA), Road Sign Assist (RSA) , Automatic High Beams (AHB), Proactive Driving Assist (PDA)
  • 8-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with 6-speaker audio system, wireless Apple CarPlay® * & Android Auto™ * compatible, SiriusXM® * with 3-month Platinum Plan trial subscription.

OPTIONS AND PACKAGES
  • Standard: Deck rail system with four adjustable tie-down cleats and fixed cargo bed tie-down points
  • Upgrade Packages (add-ons):
    • TRD Off-Road Premium Package — includes Heated and ventilated 8-way power adjustable front seats, leather- trimmed heated steering wheel, 14" multimedia display, Multi-Terrain Monitor, Premium JBL® * Audio with JBL Flex® portable speaker, Power moonroof, prewired auxiliary switches, AC power inverter, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, digital rear-view mirror, towing technology package incl. trailer brake controller, power tailgate, power horizontal rear window, and more
    • TRD Off-Road Upgrade Package — includes Heated 8-way power adjustable front seats, leather-trimmed heated steering wheel, JBL® * Audio with JBL Flex® portable speaker, prewired auxiliary switches, AC power inverter, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, trailer brake controller, power horizontal rear window, and more

OPTIONS / PACKAGES PRICING

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 3.21.49 PM

PHOTOS

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos 2024-tacoma-trd-off-road-trim
Sponsored

Last edited:

philipfreire

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Website
freire.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Rav4 XLE Premium 4WD
The TRD OR will come with the small screen by default? :( Wonder if there will be an option for the bigger screen?

BearWithMe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 3G, TRD OR, 6MT
Can you get the 4G TRD OR with 6-foot bed and a manual? 3rd gen isn't available in Crew Cab, Long Bed, Manual.

BigDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma PreRunner (future)
Can you get the 4G TRD OR with 6-foot bed and a manual? 3rd gen isn't available in Crew Cab, Long Bed, Manual.
Yes - look in the specs / options list in first post. TRD Off-Road (OR) comes in both 5 and 6 foot bed and can be optioned with manual transmission. đź‘Ť

Cavemold

First Name
Cavemold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
ill guess 42k with no other packages on it.

BearWithMe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 3G, TRD OR, 6MT
Yes - look in the specs / options list in first post. TRD Off-Road (OR) comes in both 5 and 6 foot bed and can be optioned with manual transmission. đź‘Ť
No offense, but that "specs" list in the first post is pretty airy. Not something I'm ready to hang my hat on just yet, given that this configuration was not available in the 3rd gen.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
No offense, but that "specs" list in the first post is pretty airy. Not something I'm ready to hang my hat on just yet, given that this configuration was not available in the 3rd gen.

I would say yes on the MT, no on the long bed for the TRD OR. Configs are on Toyota's website since Friday. I think the Admin just made a mistake above.

26wx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
But can we get the 6MT with the iForce-MAX? The way the original articles came out, it doesn't appear that way and we'd have to go with the standard engine option. Just food for thought (unless, of course, I'm wrong).

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
But can we get the 6MT with the iForce-MAX? The way the original articles came out, it doesn't appear that way and we'd have to go with the standard engine option. Just food for thought (unless, of course, I'm wrong).
Definitely not- the Hybrid iForce-MAX powertrain consists of the Motor/Generator (MG) and the (in this case 8 speed) Automatic transmission. The Manual Trans is connected strictly to the 270hp version of the T24 engine.

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
Configs are on Toyota's website since Friday.
Are you refering to the [8 different grades to choose from] section on the 2024 Tacoma page? Information is definitely still scattered and limited. There is a lot that isn't mentioned there, so I wouldn't draw too many conclusions until the data PDF gets published closer to launch.

OP
OP

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I would say yes on the MT, no on the long bed for the TRD OR. Configs are on Toyota's website since Friday. I think the Admin just made a mistake above.
We've removed the 5 or 6ft bed option. I suspect you're right, but there is some conflicting info out there.

Subwire

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Offroad
When do you guys think the builder with be online?

chounder

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
When do you guys think the builder with be online?
-The Tundra was revealed around 9/20/21 with similar staggering for the Non-Hybrid & Hybrid launches.
-Tundra pricing came out around 11/5/21 for the non-hybrid.
-Finally the EPA Estimates & Pricing for the Tundra's iForce Max engine came out around 2/1/22

With the 2024 Tacoma's end of year on sale target, I could see Pricing and EPA Estimates for the new 4-Pot Turbo in Fall, maybe October-ish.

I wouldn't expect the Hybrid Pricing & EPA Estimates until February 2024....
So maybe October-ish…
Just my un-educated guess :LOL:

Last edited:

chounder

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Here is my backup plan if the TRD Pro & Trailhunter become Unobtainium…

An optioned-out, Solar Octane TRD Off-Road with:
- TRD Premium Off-Road Package
- Font air dam delete
- iForce Max Engine
- 6ft Bed
- TRD bash plates
- Plus Vinyl wrap roof and mirrors

What do y’all think? Are the low $50s with the all the options a realistic target?
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos 1B1E2484-0BE5-4937-A520-307C2868517D

I didn’t notice how different the TRD/Trailhunter bumpers are compared to the regular models.
Sponsored

Last edited: