Sponsored

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Just called my dealer, my sales rep told me that he was told Toyota is doing some sort of reveal at 11pm CST tonight but that he doesn't know whether it's regarding the Tacoma or a different model or what. He also told me that the official start date for production is December 1st (assuming this is non hybrids) and that they should start hitting lots January-February.
Well... I haven't seen anything
Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Me neither. I've been searching for updates like a hawk:/
When I put my name in for the Tacoma back in Augustish I told the sales guy more about the tacoma than he seemed to know so I don't really put my faith into anything sales guys say 😂 Wonder if he meant Toyota's making a "confidential" announcement to dealers.

Flyfish007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer St
Nice. I was hoping they would offer the ventilated seats in the Sport

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
I'm under the assumption upgraded options for the sport will also be available for the off-road. As with previous years with the tech package you'd get all the options. With the hybrid I like the extra torque although, the EMR from the battery and motor is concerning.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
When I put my name in for the Tacoma back in Augustish I told the sales guy more about the tacoma than he seemed to know so I don't really put my faith into anything sales guys say 😂 Wonder if he meant Toyota's making a "confidential" announcement to dealers.
Stopped by my local Toyota dealership today.. I asked if they had any build sheets or pricing for the 2024 Tacoma?
He said we won’t see them until November of 2024! 🤣 I said you mean this November? He said NO next November..😂

zachroman11

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 LX470, '80 Toyota Pickup, '90 RX-7, '21 MX-5
Stopped by my local Toyota dealership today.. I asked if they had any build sheets or pricing for the 2024 Tacoma?
He said we won’t see them until November of 2024! 🤣 I said you mean this November? He said NO next November..😂
I'll call BS on that one lol

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I didn’t bother.. They don’t make pills for stupid! But maybe I’m stupid and they will sell 2023’s until November of 2024?
exactly...dealers just need to liquidate these '23s from their lots. They're doing a good job of it in Colorado, seeing a lot of new V6 Tacos w/paper plates cruising around lately. If an economic slowdown is inevitable, the '23s are the perfect new rig deal for those still liking the gen 3 cab w/that V6. They look good IMO, but I'm locked in on a non-refundable deposit on a '24 top trim

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
exactly...dealers just need to liquidate these '23s from their lots. They're doing a good job of it in Colorado, seeing a lot of new V6 Tacos w/paper plates cruising around lately. If an economic slowdown is inevitable, the '23s are the perfect new rig deal for those still liking the gen 3 cab w/that V6. They look good IMO, but I'm locked in on a non-refundable deposit on a '24 top trim
They sell at MSRP only to in state residents.. inventory on the lot…

1 Tundra ( Black TRD PRO )
1 Prius

JB1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota 4Runner PRO
I hope the option packs are similar on the OR, but I wish there was an option of premium with no sunroof.
Same here, I was hoping the sunroof would be a stand alone item because I wanted a loaded TRD OR w/o a sunroof

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Here they’re being marketed specifically as the last V6 Tacomas you can buy. It must’ve worked as their site currently has zero new cars on it.
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Ordering Guide for Canada [Updated w/ Tacoma HYBRID i-Force MAX Models & Specs - Trailhunter, TRD Pro, Off-Road Premium, Limited] 1694273546161