bayman

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Miata GT and 2017 Honda CR-V
Nice review!

We have been allocated a Black TRD Sport for early April instead of waiting for the Blue Crush Metallic we had initially wanted. Wife is happy with either and I like Black as well, so less wait makes me happy.

We too are in the final two years before retirement and I miss my Tundra, so this will become my gift as well and hoping it keeps that previous-version Tacoma longevity and worry-free driving for years!

Enjoy
Sponsored

OP
OP

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
Check to see if its a small hole near the cab by the tie downs. That's the only place in videos that I haven't gotten a good view.
I just remembered to answer your question... there are 3 holes. No holes in the corners. The tape measure is from the passenger side and measure approximately 11" 31" and 42 " from the right side of the bed wall.

2024 Tacoma 1st impressions 2024 TRD Sport Premium Canadian Spec Windchill Pearl 20240222_092814

OP
OP

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow! Nice truck. Looks very nice. I have a question about the tonneau cover. Were you going with the Bison? They told me they installed already on 2024 Tacoma. I have the hard tri fold cover sitting in my garage for me to install on Sunday. Let you guys know how it goes. Cheers
How did you make out with your tonneau cover?

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
How did you make out with your tonneau cover?
I'm returning it. They are supposed to pick it up today. They were not surprised when I told them that it would not fit ( I didn't bother trying) I'll wait until they have the proper one.

OP
OP

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm returning it. They are supposed to pick it up today. They were not surprised when I told them that it would not fit ( I didn't bother trying) I'll wait until they have the proper one.
It doesn't surprise me in the least that they weren't surprised since they tried it first hand. They really need to adjust their website so no one else has to go through this.

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
It doesn't surprise me in the least that they weren't surprised since they tried it first hand. They really need to adjust their website so no one else has to go through this.
The fact they told me it would fit and they already had put it on a 2024 is what makes me the mad. I'll do a Google review after I get my refund

NHTaco

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Sport Pr / prior '19 & '21 Tacoma Limited
How does your TRD Sport Premium feel on the topside of the door card, where you would rest your elbow? Did they put the softex leather there as well or is it hard plastic? I'm awaiting mine in the next couple weeks in the Northeast region of the US.
Oh, and congratulations on your retirement!

OP
OP

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks.....
No it's hard plastic. We haven't had very many arm out the window kind of days but it hasn't felt too bad on the couple that we have had.

2024 Tacoma 1st impressions 2024 TRD Sport Premium Canadian Spec Windchill Pearl 20240305_134714

NHTaco

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Sport Pr / prior '19 & '21 Tacoma Limited
Thanks Bruce. Bummer that at this pricepoint they couldn't make that spot a bit more soft touch.

Hare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma
That is really disapointing for any Company to assume that it would fit without doing any significant testing.

I hope they fix their design and can eventually offer one that would fit the 2024. I would rather support them!
I have been in contact with Bison and the are working on production for the 24. I was hoping my 21 Bison would transfer but it will not

OP
OP

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have been in contact with Bison and the are working on production for the 24. I was hoping my 21 Bison would transfer but it will not
Hopefully soon, I was driving in heavy wind the other day, felt like I was pulling a parachute without the cover, gas mileage was not good
Sponsored