bml42

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD Sport (6MT)
Lol it doesnt.

So every single item in the above list is wrong?

Also, there are now how many numbers listed for a roof rack?

$2,225 in the above sheet, $1,1199 at the below link, $1,425 in your screenshot... Thats even ignoring the $800 in your image for assembly

https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/2024-tacoma-post-production-options-ppo-guide-oem-trd-accessories-parts-pricing-updated
You dont find that incorrect or confusing? Should I pick another item? Why is the cargo net $49 on one and $45 on the other? The bedstep? $385 on one and $455 on the other.
I will give you my understanding - the PPO is Post Production, which I presume might be the total cost to get it and have it installed. The DIO is dealer installed, and specifically says Parts Only, which means the dealer will then hit you with a separate labor cost to install whatever part it is.

So the TRD 18” black wheels are 300 a piece MSRP, parts only, for DIO or Dealer Installed. The same four wheels are 1325 MSRP on the PPO list, which is the same cost at build time so I think that’s an installed cost.

Anyone that knows for certain can correct me if I’ve got it wrong. Plus, I don’t have my 2024 yet and took delivery of my 2021 the way it became available at the dealer, so I have no direct experience.
Sponsored

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester & Subaru Ascent
Me considering installing Onboard Tire Inflator (Air Compressor) on a Limited/TRD Off-Road:
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Dealer Installed Options (DIO) Accessories Parts Guide + Pricing (Updated 5/7/24) giphy