Sponsored

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Nearly $54K for an SR5, loaded down with junk options. Jesus wept. At least the Owner’s Portfolio is free. Always wanted one of those.

If you click the Unlock Savings link, does the Monroney drop by 30 percent to make it a reasonable purchase?
Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Nearly $54K for an SR5, loaded down with junk options. Jesus wept. At least the Owner’s Portfolio is free. Always wanted one of those.

If you click the Unlock Savings link, does the Monroney drop by 30 percent to make it a reasonable purchase?

No but it will allow you to add a discounted 55 gallon drum of KY jelly to make the ass rape a little more tolerable.

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
How much of a discount? And are roof rails and Xzilon protection added to the barrel at port? :)

VI510N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD off-road
If TRD pros end up being 65k+ I don’t think I could justify for a midsize and might just keep my 3rd gen. These potential add ons are looking crazy. Especially if the same Tundra is at 72-74k.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
$8,800 just these features: "Includes Leather-Trimmed Seats with Heated Front Seats, Auto- Headlights, and Moonroof, Premium Audio, 8-in Touchscreen with Navigation, 6 JBL Speakers including Subwoofer & Amplifer"

The predator steps, 14 inch screen and all the available features should have been included for $8,800.
What are you talking about? They are included… it’s right there lol

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
This entire thread is hilarious, mainly the folks misusing smart path…

that includes taxes.. click exclude taxes.

im staring at a TRD off road 250 miles from me with the upgrade package and stabilizer bar disconnect for $47k msrp.

some of you freak out way too easily…you’re also looking at a site that isn’t even live and isn’t even showing the correct engine and are taking everything as fact. Calm down

ldudiaz

First Name
Lisandro Diaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma RTD Sport
What are you talking about? They are included… it’s right there lol
No they are not. As per that description it says 8 inch screen and the steps are not listed.

All i'm saying is that an $8,800 upgrade should include every single feature/option available. $8,800 is not a cheap upgrade.

BillyJoeJimBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
This entire thread is hilarious, mainly the folks misusing smart path…

that includes taxes.. click exclude taxes.

im staring at a TRD off road 250 miles from me with the upgrade package and stabilizer bar disconnect for $47k msrp.

some of you freak out way too easily…you’re also looking at a site that isn’t even live and isn’t even showing the correct engine and are taking everything as fact. Calm down
The prices and options are laid out pretty clearly everyone seems to agree we are getting screwed on pricing except for you. You work for Toyota or something?

Last edited:

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
I was wondering about the air compressor and according to Chloe Kuo's Off-Road video that is included in the premium package so that's nice as that was a feature I was interested in.

2024 Tacoma SOP (Production) Dates & Options/Packages/Pricing List for all 2024 Tacoma trims Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 2.43.33 PM

Bubbadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Tacoma
Does anyone know if the heated steering wheel is only available in the upgrade or premium package on a TRD Off Road?

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Does anyone know if the heated steering wheel is only available in the upgrade or premium package on a TRD Off Road?

The option guide shows it as a P for package instead of an O for Option.

TacoTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Also in Chloe's video at 3:15 the Toyota rep says that the front camera will stitch the video of the ground together to effectively provide an under vehicle camera. I'd like to se a video of that working :)

TacoTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
For off-roader's it's important to note that the 9.5" rear diff only comes on the TRD off-road manual and the hybrids. Chief engineer explains this in this TFL video.

Sponsored