Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
No they are not. As per that description it says 8 inch screen and the steps are not listed.

All i'm saying is that an $8,800 upgrade should include every single feature/option available. $8,800 is not a cheap upgrade.
Are you really claiming the premium package does not include the 14 inch?

plz copy and paste the description you are claiming does not include the 14 inch. It’s right there.

TRD Off-Road Premium Package — includes Heated and ventilated 8-way power adjustable front seats, leather- trimmed heated steering wheel, 14" multimedia display, Multi-Terrain Monitor, Premium JBL¼ * Audio with JBL Flex¼ portable speaker, Power moonroof, pre-wired auxiliary switches, AC power inverter, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, digital rear-view mirror, towing technology package incl. trailer brake controller, power tailgate, power horizontal rear window, and more

Also, the predator steps are an accessory
 as they have always been

Sponsored

Last edited:

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The prices and options are laid out pretty clearly everyone seems to agree we are getting screwed on pricing except for you. You work for Toyota or something?
huh?

1. you have people in this thread who don’t know to click a single button to remove taxes and are pretending the OTD price lists DOESNT include taxes and are freaking about an incorrect price.

2. you have other ppl who are struggling to read basic English and think the 14 inch doesn’t come with the premium, so no. You’re wrong.

working for Toyota? What? Because I said the price you’re all crying about is with tax included? Because I pointed out the $8,800 package includes the 14 inch??

What a weird insult? Hahahaha

Last edited:

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Also in Chloe's video at 3:15 the Toyota rep says that the front camera will stitch the video of the ground together to effectively provide an under vehicle camera. I'd like to se a video of that working :)
same! But didn’t you know? Because the 23 had a terrain camera they HAVE to be the same systems! /sarcasm

😂

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
huh?

1. you have people in this thread who don’t know to click a single button to remove taxes and are pretending the OTD price lists DOESNT include taxes and are freaking about an incorrect price.

2. you have other ppl who are struggling to read basic English and think the 14 inch doesn’t come with the premium, so no. You’re wrong.

working for Toyota? What? Because I said the price you’re all crying about is with tax included? Because I pointed out the $8,800 package includes the 14 inch??

1. The pricing sheets shared do NOT include tax. Example previously referenced: https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/attachments/trd-off-road-spec-pdf.7039/

$55789 for a well equipped TRD Off-road - there are NO taxes included on this price. This sheet has the MSRP with options and delivery. Taxes and fees are on top of this, along with dealer addendums. Dealers in North Carolina all try to charge stupidly expensive addendums such as tint and low jack or paint protection coating and nitro fill for $1000++ for example.

So, out the door for the example build sheet above, my local dealer would charge:

MSRP (with delivery/options): $55789
Addendum (tint and Lowjack): $1599
Admin Fee: $699
Tax (3% for NC): $1673.77
Plate/Registration: $124.35

Total: $59855

2. There is a typo in some of the pricing sheets that shows 8” under the premium package (along with a few other typos).. That it where some confusion is coming from.

Last edited:

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
1. The pricing sheets shared do NOT include tax. Example previously referenced: https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/attachments/trd-off-road-spec-pdf.7039/

$55789 for a well equipped TRD Off-road - there are NO taxes included on this price. This sheet has the MSRP with options and delivery. Taxes and fees are on top of this, along with dealer addendums. Dealers in North Carolina all try to charge stupidly expensive addendums such as tint and low jack or paint protection coating and nitro fill for $1000++ for example.

So, out the door for the example build sheet above, my local dealer would charge:

MSRP (with delivery/options): $55789
Addendum (tint and Lowjack): $1599
Admin Fee: $699
Tax (3% for NC): $1673.77
Plate/Registration: $124.35

Total: $59855

2. There is a typo in some of the pricing sheets that shows 8” under the premium package (along with a few other typos).. That it where some confusion is coming from.
1. I am obviously not referring to you and that build if you are not including tax unlike some others above who posting the total from Smartpath and acting as if the total is what the "new price" is

2. Right, I was just reaffirming that it is included

BillyJoeJimBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
huh?

Who said I was trying to insult you? Even though that seems to be your primary goal in these forums... or you just like to argue because your have nothing better to do.

You're also continuously cherry picking comments and not acknowledging when you're incorrect about something. When someone corrects you, you claim "I obviously wasn't talking about you" or completely ignore it.

I and most others are unhappy with the prices before tax. There are low/mid trim trucks being posted for around 55k before tax which most agree is ridiculous for a mid size truck, except you apparently. For comparison you can pick up a Limited Tundra 4x4 for 60k or less (55k on configurator before fees, 60 at my local dealer) or Ranger Raptors are about 56k.
And yes, I acknowledge some have extra things added, which seems like another frustrating toyota/dealer move and another reason people are unhappy.

You can have your opinion on pricing/packages and myself and others will have ours. I never waste this much time on forums and don't plan on wasting any more time responding to your abrasive BS. Good luck with your overpriced truck!

Last edited:

wy3134

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dakota
Search the inventory....you may have to go up to 500 miles. Select 2024.
ooo thanks for pointing this out. that dealer is 30mins away on the sport, i might have to call them up now.

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
You can also look at Car Guru and do a nationwide search. That will give the you a zip code to use in the Toyota Inventory search. You need something to start with as if you live in the middle of the country you'll get 0 results as there are no allocations for place like the Denver area yet.

Example after search around here is a dealer selling an Off Road at MSRP

https://smartpath.toyota.com/invent...dealerCd=37148&vin=3TYLB5JN4RT51A059&type=new

On the west coast some dealers have some pretty high markups on the sport trims already.

The entire Toyota website was last updated on 11/08. So it could be that they update their website every 4 weeks on Wed or every second Wed. So maybe we see an update this Wed or next, but it could be random. The config page was last updated on Friday when they added a new design to the config page.

Anyway, that's just nerd stuff. LOL

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Who said I was trying to insult you? Even though that seems to be your primary goal in these forums... or you just like to argue because your have nothing better to do.

You're also continuously cherry picking comments and not acknowledging when you're incorrect about something. When someone corrects you, you claim "I obviously wasn't talking about you" or completely ignore it.

I and most others are unhappy with the prices before tax. There are low/mid trim trucks being posted for around 55k before tax which most agree is ridiculous for a mid size truck, except you apparently. For comparison you can pick up a Limited Tundra 4x4 for 60k or less (55k on configurator before fees, 60 at my local dealer) or Ranger Raptors are about 56k.
And yes, I acknowledge some have extra things added, which seems like another frustrating toyota/dealer move and another reason people are unhappy.

You can have your opinion on pricing/packages and myself and others will have ours. I never waste this much time on forums and don't plan on wasting any more time responding to your abrasive BS. Good luck with your overpriced truck!
in what world is a trd off road loaded with a $9,000 premium package with Lexus luxury features “a low-mid trim truck for $55k”? It has every luxury feature the limited, pro and trailhunter would besides the HUD.

you are absolutely free to your opinion, as am I. My opinion is people comparing packages from last gen simply due to name is hilarious. People thinking they deserve 2x the features and tech for the same price is hilarious.

and yes, I was very clearly talking to the users posting OTD pricing as MSRP. If that wasn’t you, I’m not taking to you, am I?

ranger raptors aren’t 56k. There’s one per dealer in the entire country. Good luck getting one. Did you know a 4x4 ranger lariat starts at 50? How about a GMC AT4?

a tundra limited wouldn’t have the all the features a Tacoma premium does. Some people don’t want larger trucks. You’re comparing an optioned out Tacoma to a base limited tundra
 did you know you can spec a mustang GT to be around the same as a dark horse? Oh the horror!!! This is the same for every single car.

the irony in you calling anyone abrasive after your comment.

Last edited: